Day 15
She look's better! Less yellowing on the tips of the 2nd set of leaves and the new growth is still proceeding. May still be early to tell but i think shes gonna make it! :p:eek:
Tent Temp: low 82 high 90
Water Temp: 79-85 (Asked local shop and recommended using frozen water bottle's in the bucket. Changed once a day after work) went to low 73 once added
Water Ph: Went up to 6.5 ph'd it back down to 5.0 (Added a little too much still learning o_O)
Tryna figure out how to make it cooler in my tent and water.. I already have a small fan to move the air around and a 4in exhaust fan so idk what else to do besides buying a portable ac unit. My room is pretty warm and doesn't get enough ac so if i just fix my room it'll help the tent im guessing?
20180908_192431.jpg
Also its been 4 day's since i've planted the Purple Kush Feminized seed and it just popped today, I plan on keeping her in the mini shot glass till she get's a little bit bigger but how long should I really wait before I transplant into the dwc bucket with hydroton? Also should I wrap the cup with something to not expose the root to light?
20180908_192505.jpg
20180908_192510.jpg

Day18
Did a bucket change added half nutes than recommended, Ph down to 5.5. Shes looking really healthy now in 3 days she grew two new sets of leaves !
20180911_230918.jpg
20180911_230923.jpg

Purple kush Day 7 since germination decided to put her in the dwc cause the roots was my concern and didnt want to damage it, It was already discoloring but it was probably the water from the starterplug.
Inside the bucket I Ph'd to 5.5 and added rapid root starter 2.5ml.
20180911_230717.jpg
20180911_230723.jpg
20180911_230711.jpg

Day 14
The growth In the middle looks like it s growing a little o_O
20180907_004043.jpg

I added nutes yesterday 2 ml each of flora micro, grow and bloom. Also some microbe root dip as well as photosynthesis plus 1ml each.
To soon for nutrients

Also the ice water bottles will work but if they touch the roots they could freez shock them. Best thing is to have your air pump out of the tent. If your ambient tent is mid 80-90 it’s pulling that hot air into the pump and putting it in your bucket. You need to displace the heat around your bucket. By adding reflective tape around it. Or cover the bucket with a blanket it will keep the Rez cooler by keeping the light off also you could put your bucket in a bigger bucket and put the ice and cold water in that bucket. And you don’t want your water touching the bottom of the net pot. When the air pumps it will splash the bottom of the net pot. And the Hydrotun will wick up the moisture.

Hey Iceman thanks for stopping by, i got two 3.5 gallon buckets and i eyeball them till the bubbles touches the bottom of the starter plug so the roots can grow more
That will drown the seeds of it gets to moiste. Put 2 gallons of water in there one room temp the other out of the refrigerator. I keep all my water chilled.

I run 3 gallons starter buckets. And two gallons of water work amazingly. Also that small of a Rez will be a problem. If used through the whole grow you will be adding gallons a day. When she gets big. Then the roots will displace the water giving you less room. I’d go to a 5 gallon minimum. When she really starts to grow. And don’t follow the mix on the box. Use this one.

I run 3 gallons starter buckets. And two gallons of water work amazingly. Also that small of a Rez will be a problem. If used through the whole grow you will be adding gallons a day. When she gets big. Then the roots will displace the water giving you less room. I’d go to a 5 gallon minimum. When she really starts to grow. And don’t follow the mix on the box. Use this one.

You my friend are a life saver. 100% saved my plant cause if continue with this method she will definitely not make it.. THANKSSSS!!!! :eek::Namaste:

Hey we all make mistakes but the hole idea of this lovely community I’d to help one another. The purple is a temperamental plant. Any purple can have a issue. I’m actually growing one at this moment. She is two weeks old not old enuf to feed yet but already has Potassium issues but don’t sweat it it’s a weed. Just do your best. And try to improve. You can’t expect change if you never try anything different.
DE7BEBD6-313C-476E-B72B-FF92A3E0F769.jpeg
DE7BEBD6-313C-476E-B72B-FF92A3E0F769.jpeg

Also always do Silicate first then Calmac then micro grow then bloom if you’re not using a silicate like an armor SI just do the mag micro grow bloom but with your three part base micro always have to go first and make sure you mix the shit out of it

The roots won’t grow being saturated in water they need to search. Hints grow down. If the water is there why grow.

hey so i was taking up on your advice and had a question where should the water levels be from the net pot? i added 2 gallons to the 3.5 bucket i got and the water level is about 1 1/2 inches above the net pot should i simply add less water?

To soon for nutrients

2nd week in and only been put 2.5 ml each of this stuff in
20180914_193747.jpg

Did do a bucket change and try to fix the water levels to 2 gallons and followed your recommended schedule and added rootdip, rapid start and photosynthesis plus along with it.
1536968572874206774637239031373.jpg

Her leaves were like this cause I found her two days ago with the airpump off...about 12 hrs of no air but this is what she looks like today alot better.

Water for sure looks too high , keep it about 2" below net pot and bubles will pop into hydrotron and keep it wet

Do you use any enzyme cleaners like hydroguard and z7???

Sounds like y shocked yer girls and those leaves are dying off

Max at half nutes and they should fine over time

Water for sure looks too high , keep it about 2" below net pot and bubles will pop into hydrotron and keep it wet

Do you use any enzyme cleaners like hydroguard and z7???

Sounds like y shocked yer girls and those leaves are dying off

Max at half nutes and they should fine over time
Alrighty will adjust the levels again and also I have this for roots but not sure if it's right
15372122352486419171814644220480.jpg
thanks for stopping by !!:D:D:D:D

Alrighty will adjust the levels again and also I have this for roots but not sure if it's right
15372122352486419171814644220480.jpg
thanks for stopping by !!:D:D:D:D
Google hydroguard and z7

Enzyme cleaners, ya gotta have em in DWC or yer water gets really goopy and root rot can set in

Back
Top Bottom