First Grow Journal - Crown Royal

Well there is another grower who just ran some test on the exact bag i have, he has a similar tent , and precision meters, and took several measurments and with 2 bags it can produce 1500ppm. but its always in there no controller turning it off and on. I though about putting a couple bags inside a box with a fan that turns on when the co2 needs to be pumped in but that is all in the future, right now they way i look at it any additional co2 i can add is a plus.

How long do they last for him at 1500ppm? I just finally bought 2 co2 tanks (a 50 and a 20lb) by trading in a a few of my empty acetylene and oxygen tanks. I learned a few gas and tank companies will trade out other tanks for a co2 tank so you don't have to lease it or buy it. Filling them was also not as much as I expected. Might be worth it If those bags are expensive and dont last! I haven't used mine yet but used dry ice previously with little success

ok its not getting interesting and im so excited, so i need some opinions as to what if anything i have here, I do not see any balls but i am new and know nothing of what to look for. Thank you in advance for you support in my first grow
10-25-closeup-8.jpg
10-25-closeup-9.jpg
10-25-closeup-7.jpg
10-25-closeup-6.jpg
10-25-closeup-4.jpg
10-25-closeup-5.jpg
10-25-closeup-3.jpg
10-25-closeup-2.jpg
10-25-closeup-1.jpg

Seems like all Females congrats :thumb::thumb:

:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
Is she ok??
well time will tell, i think i had a bad ballast, because anywhere i put the ballast/light combo my plants hated it, i am testing now to see if switching the ballast will sove the problem or if i need to get rid of the hood also.

well time will tell, i think i had a bad ballast, because anywhere i put the ballast/light combo my plants hated it, i am testing now to see if switching the ballast will sove the problem or if i need to get rid of the hood also.

Hoping for the best :wood::wood: with some extra love Im sure she gets back in shape, the rest of the plants look really nice and healthy :green_heart:

yea that plant was directly under the light that i think had a bad ballast, the other plants around did not grow nearly as much as the plants under the other light. I ordered a new ballast it will be in this week and then i will be back to 2 600hps and 240 w led

yea that plant was directly under the light that i think had a bad ballast, the other plants around did not grow nearly as much as the plants under the other light. I ordered a new ballast it will be in this week and then i will be back to 2 600hps and 240 w led

:woohoo::woohoo:

With that amount of light you will have very dense buds!:dreamy:

I am hoping for a little growth in the plants that were not getting proper light prior to me pulling the ballast. Its only been one day of light but i should see something if not i will switch back and likely replace the hood also

so i pulled the one in the 3rd pic and noticed her bucket was quite a bit filled too much, and i also saw this
10-26-web.jpg

that is spider mites web, it was only on 1 plant so i terminated her, and sprayed the rest with neem oil and i will continue to spray every 2 weeks or so just to make sure

WOW, plain as day and I just looked right past it. So sorry bro. Seems like your first grow is going a bit like mine lol. I didn't get mites but damn if I didn't seem to have every other problem....It's good though because the problems we deal with now will make us better gardeners down the road.

that is spider mites web, it was only on 1 plant so i terminated her, and sprayed the rest with neem oil and i will continue to spray every 2 weeks or so just to make sure
If that was the only spot you saw them I am not sure if I would have terminated her. Unless you saw signs of damage all over the plant, you could have got it under control IMHO
Not sure if I would wait a full 2 weeks between spraying either, I believe the hatch time is like 5 days if I am not mistaken. Also its best not to hit them with the same thing since they can develop a tolerance to it. If I am mistaken on the 5 day hatch time please feel free to correct me, I am just being to lazy to look it back up.

no after reviewing pics of the flowers i saw this, and when i pulled her to spray here, after i was done i could see webs all over her so much so that i put her out in the freezing cold to die and hopefully take them with her
10-25-closeup-3.jpg

what else would you recommend i use? i got neem oil cause thats what everyone recommended.
I do not see anything on any of the other plants but i am still spraying them, ill spray them every 2 days if it will help ;-)

You are fairly early in flower so I think if you can raise your rooms RH really high for a bit that can kill the shit out of em too. If your room isn't too big and you have no other way I guess even putting a few pans of steaming water in there for a bit could bring it up? Hell IDK. I've heard many times that high RH% kills them pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom