There's 3 lights 👍
Lmoa gotcha. Couldn't see them. Just can see the one . To better help you on something that might be beneficial to you . Now and later . Since u got three light . Lower them light on different size plants. Then rotate them regularly. Better things happen.. play Beethoven also. .

Ok so it's been awhile now and still nothing, @SeedsMan how long should I wait? Don't think I have ever had any take this long to soaked them from the 9th to the 10th (24hrs) and they been in the cup since?
P. S it's Black sugar and witches wedding..
IMG_20231117_102459373.jpg

Ok so it's been awhile now and still nothing, @SeedsMan how long should I wait? Don't think I have ever had any take this long to soaked them from the 9th to the 10th (24hrs) and they been in the cup since?
P. S it's Black sugar and witches wedding..
IMG_20231117_102459373.jpg
Depending on how old seed is takes up to 1-3 days pop then 3-5 days before green leaves then 5-12 days till secondary leaves form. From what I noticed on mine.

Thank you 👍. But my (black sugar) seed has not popped yet. I soaked it 24 hrs and It's been in the soil for 7 days and nothing. I do everything the same every time, you can go through my journal I rarely have problems starting or growing.. thanks 👍
It took me 12 days once

Back
Top Bottom