Finishing Up This Season

No, I’ve always just tossed it in the trash, but getting a second run does sounds enticing.
I think it is worth a try. I bet you'd get a pretty strong second time around. Maybe just leave it in the heated butter for longer the second time.

You’ve already got some great help with the link provided by lady C. However I’ll let you know how I do it if you are still interested.

1. Put the week on a baking sheet and put it in the oven for about 1 hour at 180.

2. Put the buds into a pan with a stick or two of butter and simmer it for idk 10 minutes. Don’t ever actually let it bubble. Just get it warm. And mash up the buds while heating.

3. Strain the butter and discard the plant material.

4. Cook whatever you like that takes oil or butter, using the proper amount that the recipe calls for.

5. Enjoy!

What you need as far as potency or the amount of weed to use is a science, not up to your discretion until you know what you are doing. Because you can over do it easily and no one likes to be too stoned and stuck with it. Those cookies were from scratch but you can start with a pack ready to make from the grocery store. I’ll be happy to share my recipe, simple sugar cookies, if you’d like when I get home. I’m out for the day on the 4wheeler now.

Always glad to meet a Wayne, welcome aboard! Your plant looks very nice and frosty.
Excellent Wayne. Something about the name. I've never met a Wayne that was a jerk. Yes, I would love any recipes or the like. I'll be starting slow as I've never cooked anything with weed included but look forward to it. I think I will have plenty to go around with the 3 plants i have.
Later,
Wayne

Back
Top Bottom