Finishing Up This Season

Hey all! I’m in flower here with all the stragglers that didn’t finish in my kiwi grow journal.

So it’ll mostly be a pictographic to get things rolling.

Strains are:
Sour patch kids
Grapes n’ crème
Honestly forgot!
Plus all their little clones.

Mixed medias including peat moss blend, coast of Maine, coco coir. Also mixes of the three. With fertilizer being fish ferts and mega crop for the most part.

I’ll start with what I consider to be quite off and beautiful. Though my photos aren’t really up to snuff it’s all I have at the moment. I promise I’ll get better pictures as the journal progresses.

IMG_0250.jpeg
IMG_0251.jpeg
IMG_0245.jpeg

None of the leaves are purple just the buds. Never had one like this before. The really strange part is that it’s a clone and the mother is not showing any such colors.

IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0255.jpeg
IMG_0264.jpeg

this is the prized grapes n’ crème looking sickly. Not sure how to fix it and she’s over six feet tall.

IMG_0265.jpeg

This is the I forgot. It’s doing well enough! But also could use a little more pep.

IMG_0270.jpeg
IMG_0269.jpeg

Sour patch kids here, about five feet tall and least maintenance of all.

There’s more but I’ve reached the limit of photos so will post again tomorrow with more and hopefully better quality. Thanks for taking a look and I’ll tag a few of you who wanted to check it out in the next update.

IMG_0466.jpeg
IMG_0467.jpeg
IMG_0462.jpeg
IMG_0458.jpeg
IMG_0453.jpeg
IMG_0465.jpeg
IMG_0459.jpeg

Nothing to report aside from some super sticky looking frost that’s popped up. Hoping beyond hope that the weather holds. Don’t want an actual frost but it’s getting nearer and nearer. I’ve pretty much switched everything over to megacrop now. Only the little clones, not pictured, are on straight rain water. My babies have to make it!
🙏 🙏 🤲

Thanks for checking us out.

IMG_0466.jpeg
IMG_0467.jpeg
IMG_0462.jpeg
IMG_0458.jpeg
IMG_0453.jpeg
IMG_0465.jpeg
IMG_0459.jpeg

Nothing to report aside from some super sticky looking frost that’s popped up. Hoping beyond hope that the weather holds. Don’t want an actual frost but it’s getting nearer and nearer. I’ve pretty much switched everything over to megacrop now. Only the little clones, not pictured, are on straight rain water. My babies have to make it!
🙏 🙏 🤲

Thanks for checking us out.
Just beautiful! Cool song.

Back
Top Bottom