That's a beast of a plant @ChronicKid007! She's still got some stretching to do. You have a Plan B? :)

Oh, my manners! I hope you don't mind me following along. Pleasure to meet you!
I think she’s at the end of her stretch. Been in 12x12 for 5 weeks today.

And of course! You’re more than welcome to pull up a stool.

Day 81 total, day 35 in 12x12:

Everything is going swell. It’s drinking so much water it’s insane. 2 gallons a day. I decided in an effort to conserve nutrients I will only give 20 full dose nutrients each week, and whatever additional RO water it requires.

Bud sites are starting to swell up a little
More. I put my thumb in one picture for reference.

IMG_3446.jpeg

IMG_3444.jpeg

IMG_3443.jpeg

IMG_3442.jpeg

IMG_3440.jpeg

IMG_3438.jpeg

IMG_3439.jpeg

IMG_3441.jpeg

Day 86 in total, 41 days in 12/12:

All is well. I’ve got the light up to 70% now, and I’m starting to see a little more tip burn. But I think it’s probably ok, so I’m going to leave it at 70%.

Plenty more crystals showing up. The sugar rails are starting to come, but I had thought it might be quicker than it is. C’est la vie I suppose.

Overall, I am excited about the total number of bud sites, and how HARD they are. No give at all when I squeeze.

I’m going to make my first official dried weight guesstimate: 10.5 oz of delicious Haze IBL, and another 3-3.5 oz of what I will make into bubble hash.

As always, thanks for reading!

IMG_3597.jpeg

IMG_3596.jpeg

IMG_3595.jpeg

IMG_3593.jpeg

IMG_3592.jpeg

IMG_3590.jpeg

IMG_3589.jpeg

IMG_3588.jpeg

IMG_3586.jpeg

ps sorry I skipped a week. Hopefully the full progression of the plant was enough of a catch up. Open for questions.

Just got binder clips and wire to hand dry them in the tent. Probably the easiest way to control humidity, and I’ve got that down pat.

Back
Top Bottom