Dutchman’s Pheno Hunt!

Hello hello. I was sent here by a fine gentleman who goes by MrSauga to take in some good info on hunting. I'll be sowing 9 Sherlocks Gift in a couple weeks, doing my first real pheno hunt. Because it'll be my medecine, I must sample them before making any decisions.
Thank you for starting this thread bro. Well I have some reading to do. Later! :ganjamon:

Hey MJ! Welcome aboard brother and welcome to my journal! I’ve got some more Pheno hunts coming up so your joining at the perfect time! I’m just getting my next round rooted before flipping!

If you have any questions let me know and myself or someone following along here will get you sorted out!

Update
July 24
Day - 82

Gooood morning everyone! I meant to get this update on here last night but I fell asleep pretty early ! Whoops! Haha

This will just be a quick update because I’ve got a big one for this evening!

First off let’s take a look at some ROOTS! The cuttings I have in the bubble cloner are beginning to root and I’ll be transplanting a couple of them today! A few are just pushing root nodules out now and only 2-3 cuttings haven’t showed rooting yet.

A couple look a bit sad but they are going to be transplanted first using a good sprinkling of MYKOS on the roots and given a light feeding to settle them in! That’s later today so I’ll post it in this evenings update!

Next is the MarsHydro 3x3 tent with the 3x SP-150s! This tent has started booming again and these ladies have been growing quite large! Standing at the tent they are all at my waist already so fingers crossed when I flip they don’t go to crazy during the stretch period! I got in and gave them the final defoliation in Veg before flipping! They will be getting a good feeding today and I’ll be prepping to flip probably over the weekend!! Woohoo I’m excited! Here’s a look at the defoliation from last night!

Before

After

The Pink Kush is an old hashplant given to Reeferman in British Columbia, Dr Underground has F2's made f
Thank you Penny. Thank you thank you.
I don't understand why Barney's has to be so full of it. Anyone grown Liberty Haze? Pretty damn good. I had 1 pheno that looked like it belonged in the mountains of Jamaica! And acted like a sativa big time. G13 x Chem 91 my arse. G-13 Haze might be a little more accurate. I should calm down a little...
:lot-o-toke:

It really really upset me when I figured out, yrs ago, the true depth of dishonesty within the canna industry. Particularly breeding. I'm referring to European breeders or those headquartered there for the most part. Being fully naive, I thought we'd all have some common goals and ideologies that didn't include screwing your customers as a business plan... Anyways, good day all! :ganjamon:

Update
July 24
Day - 82 / Flower Day - 33

What’s goin on everyone! I hope you all have had A great day so far! I wasn’t able to get as much done for this update as I had hoped for but I did get some nice bud shots in the 4x4!

Things are moving right along and I’m really happy with how things are going. One Pheno I’m not impressed with so far is Wedding Cake#4. She’s got some weird bud structure so far and not a lot of Trichome coverage compared to everyone else in the tent! I’ll get some photos of her tomorrow. Wedding Cake #2 on the other hand is stacking up very nice and has an amazing citrus aroma to her already with a good layer of trichomes! Pretty excited for her!

Canuk Cookies looks fantastic and is beginning to throw out a few red hairs! The Critical ladies are the furthest along but I had already known they would be first! They are such a quick plant with some amazing bud production! Can’t wait to squeeze some of her again because she was some tasty rosin!

Tomorrow I’ll be transplanting a few of those cuttings from the bubble cloner into soil. As well as removing a few of the clones I have rooted. A buddy is taking 2 BadAzz off my hands and I’ll be saving my favourite 5 to remain as my mother until I find my winning Pheno!

Sorry for the long write ups tonight I just didn’t have the time for photos this evening! Tomorrow though watch out!! Haha

Anywhoo I wish you all an incredible evening / Day!

Stay Medicated!

Hey Dutch! I’m always so impressed with your grow. All your plants are always super happy and you’ve got so much going on. :headbanger: Does your wife help in your garden or is this all you? Your journal is pleasure to view and I’m not sure how you get out to doing all of it brother! :passitleft:Keep it up!
Those topped clones are looking great! Super nice clean up and haircut on the 3x3 plants. Loads of beautiful buds in that 4x4! :theband: Good thing you got your press or you’d be drowning in bud.

Next is the MarsHydro 3x3 tent with the 3x SP-150s! This tent has started booming again and these ladies have been growing quite large! Standing at the tent they are all at my waist already so fingers crossed when I flip they don’t go to crazy during the stretch period! I got in and gave them the final defoliation in Veg before flipping! They will be getting a good feeding today and I’ll be prepping to flip probably over the weekend!! Woohoo I’m excited! Here’s a look at the defoliation from last night!​

Before

After

Enjoy the bushy :laugh::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Looking big and strong, those cuttings are almost there!
Thanks Penny! Transplant day tomorrow!!

How you find the time to do all this blows my mind. I get exhausted scrolling down.
Keep up the great work around here Dutch!
Haha thanks Sauga I try my best!

Hey Dutch! I’m always so impressed with your grow. All your plants are always super happy and you’ve got so much going on. :headbanger: Does your wife help in your garden or is this all you? Your journal is pleasure to view and I’m not sure how you get out to doing all of it brother! :passitleft:Keep it up!
Those topped clones are looking great! Super nice clean up and haircut on the 3x3 plants. Loads of beautiful buds in that 4x4! :theband: Good thing you got your press or you’d be drowning in bud.
Cheers Irie! I appreciate that and this garden is all me! My wife doesn’t partake in the garden at all just the benefits from me making her oils and topicals! It’s busy around here but I’m getting it sorted! Once I get through this round of flowering it should settle down and become perpetual!

Great photos!!

I’m with @MrSauga i can barely find enough time with my two flowering plants i have room for in my tent. Keep up the good work man! :thumb::ciao:
Thanks Backlip! I’ll try my best!

At least you're getting your candidates whittled down, won't be long until you pick your winners!
That’s right! Slowly but surely my favourite part is going to be sampling :blunt:

Enjoy the bushy :laugh::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:
Thanks Sara! Soon they will be monsters!!

Back
Top Bottom