Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Good weed all!:circle-of-love:
@Hiker:), No the boy hasn't got a job yet.:(
cant bend that big top at all its got a 2x4 for a stem but things are starting to fill out:)
geeze did I get behind on my own journal. CF,Jaga, Rico,Alex, Mc and heck all of you fine folks I have to go back and read it all again so I can reply proper but thank you all for sticking with me:circle-of-love:

No I have a 400w HPS and 4T8 bulbs also in the grow:)
Happy weed day to you Fishmaster Ji
Your scrog is looking good to me it will catch up, If I can get it together im gonna do a scrog for me next grow its a very inspiring grow technic
Bye the bye are you straight cfl,s :circle-of-love: You da fish with the big:green_heart:
Love to you an all on your side of the pond

Thanks 4 bumping the pics.

i miss things sometimes (mostly)

Muy beueno plantinos de la scrog, pesco ;) +wreps
Grassyass Rico! I too Miss stuff that I post:)

Good weed fishy, and all the wet ones!:circle-of-love:
Mc! A fine weed to you!

Morning Sir Fish!

I'm just getting my feet wet :)
Howdy Invi:)

--. --- --- -.. / -- --- .-. -. .. -. --. / ..-. .. ... .... / -.-. .- -.- . .-.-.- / .... --- .-- / --. --- . ... / .. - .-.-.- :)

Good morning u.s.aaaaAAAAA

HOW'S everyone?
Salutations Alex:)

Fish are you at the deep end of the pond again flirting with the other fish lol.
Good Weed to all.
good weed WB:)

Good morning and good weed Sir Fish your plants are lookin good have they started to stretch yet??:peace:
howdy Harley! yeah they have started so all seems to be back on track I keep forgetting that my other scrogs didn't start till after I started flower mode. they always made me proud. I should do better documenting instead of filling empty space in my head. its just that there is so much room in there:)

thats what I was going to say!
only you make it sound so much better:)
--. --- --- -.. / -- --- .-. -. .. -. --. / ..-. .. ... .... / -.-. .- -.- . .-.-.- / .... --- .-- / --. --- . ... / .. - .-.-.- :)
need to see if I can find my walkie talkies so I can figure this morse thing out:)

Good morning fishcake- and thanks for the help yesterday! I slept a lot better last nite finally knowing what was going on with them. :thanks::cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley::thanks:

Good morning fishcake- and thanks for the help yesterday! I slept a lot better last nite finally knowing what was going on with them. :thanks::cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley::thanks:
cool I hope it is the right help:)
sure would hate to hurt anyones grow:bitingnails::bitingnails:

99% sure your idea :idea:is right as they look exactly like the pic and description. I would have never had an inkling that it was a toxicity issue since I figured I was slightly underfeeding them with 3/4 strength nutes. Guess we'll know for sure in a couple of days after their big flush tonite. :thanks: :high-five:

Yep I can check that the Fishmaster has helped me sleep well acouple of times :goodjob::tommy: actualy if I am getting worried about somthing he is great for some peace of mind to quote the Fish K.S.S

thats what I was going to say!
only you make it sound so much better:)need to see if I can find my walkie talkies so I can figure this morse thing out:)

.-- .... -.-- / .- .-. . / .-- . / ..- ... .. -. --. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . ..--..

Back
Top Bottom