Do you get lost in music when your high?

I sit on the patio and stare at the Jungle. Im not lost. I belong here. The wind whispers to me from the swaying Bamboo. I dont know, what did you hear?

when im high i sit in my room with blacklights and lava lamps going.only have them on when im baked because its like a im in a stress free world right now and a different type of enviroment.ill listen to alot of music then i get lost in it.i can relate to what they are saying and most of the time i know what they mean.i say hell ya music is my love in life without it i would want to die its also my therapy.tool is one of my favorite bands to chill out to.tool has really good trippy instrumentals and the lyrics will get inside of you sometimes like other bands cant.plus there music videos are the best videos to watch baked.tool is the hsit because they dont put there faces all over there videos and magz and shit like that.they let there music represent them not there image.they look like nerds but they make some of the best music
I absolutely do, Kendrick Lamar, or The Altons these days, I love Wu Tang too, thank you so much for sharing the music videos, I love youtube for the music

Back
Top Bottom