DK'S New Grow 2020

15933469448011692073457404621233.jpg

So I got this clone going. I left it outside by mistake in - 5°c but after since have been taking care of it. Added some Rooting hormone to a new pot once a saw roots and started the training.

15933471473847884651812785093891.jpg

She has only now started to develop normal leaves. She was under 24 hours of light but endured cold. I must say I'm pretty damn impressed with this one. I did cut it 2 weeks into flower when pistils formed and I can't remember if it was called monster cropping or something like that. But basically the effect was bushy growth and I do see it. I like this cloning thing!

Between:
blue berry from seedsman

Or

Gelato #33

Which would be best to grow out doors for 1 big plant in my backyard?

I would go with Gelato 33 personally.
Ahh I'm so happy you chose that one cause I'm leaning more to the Gelato too... Promises to be some potent Kush!

Haha I ordered some of this exact stuff the other day. Pretty excited for it to arrive.
Please tag me when you use it or pm me. I want to buy the same and have fun making my own strain

Please tag me when you use it or pm me. I want to buy the same and have fun making my own strain

Will do for sure dk. I'll let you know how it goes as soon as I've started using it

20200705_092633.jpg

This is my first bud (besides the small cheese auto) that's grown full. The buds are hard like they carry some good weight and not much is needed to roll up a j. I flushed this baby for 3 weeks cause the cold slowed things down but I saw buds still swelling in flush but it did slow down a bit. Smoke is smooth with a very slight tickle to the throat. Taste is well just clean I guess. Nothing specific but way way different from what I buy. Even the white widow I ordered from that coupon was trashy compared to what I am growing.

I won't lie at the end of this grow with all the setbacks I was getting and the stuff going on personally I did give up a Lil. What I have learned is that while the tlc I was giving was getting good trichs... The minimal effort I gave in just by keeping things simple was an eye opener. Keeping it simple has by far given me my best result in bud wise.

I plan on growing a big plant and a few smaller plants outside. I'm still debating if I should. I plan on keeping an outdoor full season that lasted my friend 6 months while I flower smaller pots in and out of the garage in flower. Got some banger seeds already and want to get some STS to breed a personal strain between two favourites.

The DDA have fully sold out in SA so I'm betting to hear some epic stories posted on Facebook and that. I hope too give it the full beans and let it come out like what I saw in this month's plant of the month submissions. That will however have to be indoors.

Got a chicken potjie today. (Outdoor stew cooked in a round cast iron pot) and some trim jail. Should be a good day. Hope all is well for everyone an we keeping good in this hard times. My local police station and clothing shop in the mall just got closed due to covid. Shit is getting scary but I think we peaking perhaps...

Peace, love and happiness to all!

1593934757865532350749277575015.jpg

Hey @Dkmg01,
Did you end up getting that bud? Just figured I’d check back in. Hope it all worked out for you.
Hey yes I did. It was 4g of white widow. The buds themselves looked pretty amateur as to what I have seen here but packed a wallop though.

I can't thank you enough for selecting me though!

How much did you end up with?
Mr Penny!! Glad to see you again.

Well to be honest trimming isn't my best time waster so I'm still trimming. It's all this small nugs that must be cut... In future I will be cutting lollipops for sure.

In a rough estimate I will have about 120 maybe 140g left considering I have been smoking it.

Hey yes I did. It was 4g of white widow. The buds themselves looked pretty amateur as to what I have seen here but packed a wallop though.

I can't thank you enough for selecting me though!

Glad you could use it! I would have hated to see it go to waste.

Back
Top Bottom