Dispensary buds

prob cause they wash the buds with iso to strip it of resin. a quick rinse liberates lots of product for vapes and distillates.. these guys that run the show are in it for money , not quality. why do you think ounces are so cheap when others are not.

Varies on where you are at and what is allowed far as chemicals, PGR's and the like that make them look not normal. Apparently enough folks that think those are somehow better that they do it that way, especially when idiots pay a premium for it like that ;) :peace: :passitleft:

ummmm....$400 an oz isn't cheap!
ouch can get pounds in OR for that price literally, need the feds to fix that and allow interstate commerce then OR could get rid of it's glut of it....but the special interest folks with the bribery money will keep it the way it is and just say they are going to fix it.

i'll keep my home-grown buds!
Can't grow it as cheap as you can buy it here, but I haven't been able to grow last couple years due to health issues or I would grow my own even though costs more. Can get not tightly trimmed B-buds outdoor light depravation for under $60 an ounce. Probably take a couple more years for it to all shake out and see who is still in business, oregon govt gave a license to anyone that paid the fees that met requirements, which led to 3-4x in pounds of what was sold the year prior so literally awash in the legal cannabis.

In dispenseries here in ca nada, you can buy oz for 50.00 or 200. Depends on strain. They sell alot of by products and i always wonder where they get the weed to make this stuff. And what they do with the stripped weed. Im thinking most is resold for 50 an oz. At least here anyways

In dispenseries here in ca nada, you can buy oz for 50.00 or 200. Depends on strain. They sell alot of by products and i always wonder where they get the weed to make this stuff. And what they do with the stripped weed. Im thinking most is resold for 50 an oz. At least here anyways

they don't knock the trichs off dispensary product in canada. it's very much against the law and can net them jail over it. the exception is reserve weed but the natives aren't stupid enough to destroy their own product.

it's different in the states where everything is the wild west in comparison. they'll try anything they think they can get away with.

No matter where we live it’s always beneficial to learn how to grow our own. Very grateful it’s promoted and allowed now!

Back
Top Bottom