Diggler CK Photo Indoor LED - White Widow Durban Poison Cali OG Silver Haze

How’s it going today? Your girls are looking great too.
I am switching to 12/12 flower tonight. I just started the transition to bloom nutrients.
I gave them these nutes per gallon:
4 ml micro
4ml grow
4ml bloom
2.5 ml cal mag
I mix it up and then each 5 gallon pot got a 1/2 gallon of the mix.
Here are some Picts and let the stretch begin.

Amnesia haze, northern lights and jack herer are my favorite autos to grow. They are from crop king seeds. When I started them at the same time, they had a staggered finish. Northern lights finished first, so I could get them out of the tent and spread out the others. Then the amnesia haze finished, which was good because the Jack herer turns into a big bushy plant and needs some room to finish. The Jack took 14-15 weeks to go from seed to harvest. What autos are you going to grow?

Amnesia haze, northern lights and jack herer are my favorite autos to grow. They are from crop king seeds. When I started them at the same time, they had a staggered finish. Northern lights finished first, so I could get them out of the tent and spread out the others. Then the amnesia haze finished, which was good because the Jack herer turns into a big bushy plant and needs some room to finish. The Jack took 14-15 weeks to go from seed to harvest. What autos are you going to grow?

I am growing 2 Dutch Passion Ultimate. I usually get my seeds from 420. I will probably order some white widow next. Seems like they are easy to grow. And the seeds are not very expensive. I would also like to gros some jack herrer and girl scout cookies eventually.

5 days into flower and they seem to be doing well. I raised the lights 3-4 inches today. The Durban poison was getting too close.
I also added two more led lights. One is a little mars hydro and the other is a 1200 watt eBay China light. I think it is more like a 350-400 watt light. I think the mars is 300 watt. Dealing with some breaker issues. I had too many amps on one 20 am breaker. I now have two 20amp breakers and I am adding another one this week.
I watered with this mix per gallon:
4-micro
4-grow
5- bloom
2.5-calmag.
Thursday, I will reduce the grow nute and increase the bloom.
Here are some Picts of the lights and the cover of the canopy.

Thanks for the props!! I am on day 8 of flower. They have really stretched. I trimmed some of the lower canopy to open them up a little. The tops are still very flexible and I did a little lst on all of them. They were thirsty, so I gave each one a gallon on nutes.
4ml micro
4 ml grow
4 ml bloom
2.5 calmag.
I got a little run off but they were dry.
I added one more mars 300. I am going to monitor closely in the morning, when the lights come on. I am about maxed out on my available amps and hope I don’t trip a breaker.
The Durban poison has really stretched out. It is about 14” tall and more than doubled in size in one week.
Some Picts.

You can really tell the difference between a sativa and indica. The Durban poison (sativa) has the textbook traits and the white widow (indica) does too. Look at these fan leaves and you can totally tell the difference.

Have a great weekend!

Need to water today. I am in week two of flower and it is time to change my nutrients. Per gallon of water:
4 ml micro
1 ml grow
5 ml bloom
1 ml liquid kool bloom
2.5 ml cal mag
The sativas do drink a lot more water than the white widow. They are a foot taller too.
Here is the liquid kool bloom and some Picts of the girls. Have a great week!

I pulled the trigger on a new led lamp. I bought a Mars reflector 192.
I need to tidy my tent up and I will pull the cheep eBay China led’s our and replace with this one.
It is cheaper to purchase directly from their web site.
I am hoping that I will be installing it next week.

Mars will be here Monday. Yea!!
I just finished two weeks of flower and they are all doing very well. Right now I have two days between water and feed. But, the Durban poison is really sucking up the water. They are huge. I put a tape measure in one pict and they are now 3 feet from the floor to the top of the plants.
I watered with these nutes per gallon:
4 mg micro
1 mg grow
5 mg bloom
1 mg kool bloom
2.5 mg cal mag.
Each pot got a 1/2 gallon except for the Durban and they got a gallon each.
Here are some pictures:

Day 18 of flower and I fed and watered the girls today. I installed my new mars led.
I may have to pull some of them out of the tent. They are very crowded.
I am blown away with the Durban poison. It is now 3 foot 7 “ y’all. I do not know how much they will stretch and I will be running out of room if they continue.
Here are some Picts.

very nice man!
I like how you LST'd through the side of the pot instead of running wires over the rim.
I'm having the same issue with my white rhino as your durban poison. They grew through 3 layers of SCROG and then through the steel grid that the lights were hanging from. Now I'm training them back down from the ceiling to get them back under my lights!

Thank you very much. I just looked at your white rhino and that is a monster! I am trying to come up with a plan fast. I may try a tomato cage and see if I can bend them and tie to the cage. I hope they slow the stretch down so I can let the just fill out.

I'm starting to think they sent me the wrong seeds. These things are looking and acting like a Sativa and I thought WR was supposed to be an 80% indica dominate??
They're even more monstrous this week!
4x2x6 box FULL to every corner

having to train the tops sideways to keep them out of the lights!

Back
Top Bottom