Diesel Auto (Fem) + Sensi Star (Fem) + Mystery Seed (Mexican Brick Weed)

ive only been flowering with leds do all my veg with flouros
lotta guys having good success veggin and flowering with them tho :thumb:

ive only been flowering with leds do all my veg with flouros
lotta guys having good success veggin and flowering with them tho :thumb:

Thats what I've noticed, a lot are using LED as an auxiliary light source and light spectrum. I don't know if its reliable as a unique source of light. And judging by the $$$, its pricey too… Im just on a Budget, so I'm always looking for the long term investment.

BTW you got my vote.

thanks dani :circle-of-love:
well the led's in my flowering tent are the main and only source of light
only florous in my veg area cause its cheaper and I already got the lights
4 t-8 litro grow light bulbs running 25 watts each bulb bulbs are a bit pricey but 25 watts each and I have used these flouros from veg
to flower on my first grow
went to led's to flower because of low heat and wanted better light penetration and more light for my flowering tent so I went with led's
don't want the heat of hid's have enough ambient heat as it is here

thanks dani :circle-of-love:
well the led's in my flowering tent are the main and only source of light
only florous in my veg area cause its cheaper and I already got the lights
4 t-8 litro grow light bulbs running 25 watts each bulb bulbs are a bit pricey but 25 watts each and I have used these flouros from veg
to flower on my first grow
went to led's to flower because of low heat and wanted better light penetration and more light for my flowering tent so I went with led's
don't want the heat of hid's have enough ambient heat as it is here

Bullseye! thats most important fact "low heat emissions of LEDs", I have a small 2x2x5 closet with no Ventilation out of the grow room. So I balance temp. and humidity by regulating (opening or closing) the window and the closet door. I can grow 5 plants at a time so LED are looking good for me. I think next winter I'll be using LEDs.

Happy New Years 420 Community

I just felt the need to take some pics of the soon to be harvest Diesel Auto. She still pumping out little by little so I gave her some extra days...
DSC025615.jpg
DSC025643.jpg
DSC025653.jpg
DSC025712.jpg
DSC025753.jpg
DSC025794.jpg
DSC025853.jpg
DSC025884.jpg
DSC025872.jpg
DSC025823.jpg
DSC025771.jpg

Observations:
Noticed a lot of dust & debris, bud wash is a must.

Whaat up is the curling of the leaves on the sensi star because of heat? got a plant thats looking the same :)

Happy New year Brother

Sorry I didn't answer before, After checking out you journal I didn't see any Mayor problems Or deficiencies (my rookie Judgement). Keep in mind Im no expert with Hydro, but the principals about nutrients are very similar. So be extra careful with nuts because in Hydro mistakes are paid at a high price… Regarding Heat Stress I found this online at grow weed easy.c o m/marijuana-symptoms (check the site for pictures)

Heat Stress
Problem: Your cannabis plant can only withstand a certain amount of heat and light. After a certain point, your cannabis will start exhibiting signs of stress on the leaves near the sources of light and/or heat. Your leaves will get yellow or brown brown spotting and may appear generally burnt in places when there's too much light.

Cannabis will also display heat stress when grown outdoors in hot, dry weather, especially when not given enough water. Heat Stress on a thirsty outdoor cannabis plant.
When the heat gets too high, the edges of the leaves will begin to curl up and the leaves will begin to "cup."

Heat stress - marijuana leaf edges curling upMarijuana serrated leaf edges curling up - heat stress - too hot!

Solution: Find a way to lower the temperature and/or increase the circulation in the grow room or grow area if heat is the problem. Having a small fan blowing over the tops of your plants will help prevent hot spots from forming directly under your grow lights.
You may consider removing grow lights further away from the tops of the plants.
When learning how to weed, it's best to try to keep things at a comfortable room temperature at all times for optimal growth. If it's too hot for you, it's probably too hot for your plants.

Leaf Color:
Edges Appear Brown or Burnt
Leaf Symptoms:
Upper Leaves / Newer Growth Affected
Leaf Edges Appear Burnt
Leaves Curl Upwards
Wilting / Drooping
Plant Symptoms:
Leaves Curl Upwards
Plant Wilting / Drooping

Hope this helps you out in any way man

Happy New years to you too Chronic

Thanks for the comments bud broda. hey tight elections bet you get 'em this month, keep an eye for lost growers in need for help, thats were new votes will come from!

Good Sunday to all you growers out there

Guess I need experts opinion on this one… Since this is the only feminized seed of this grow, I want some tranquility with some answers so I know Its not a total waste of time and energy growing it.

SensiStar
DSC025896.JPG
DSC025906.JPG
DSC025915.JPG
DSC025925.JPG
DSC025935.JPG

As you can see this plant has "abnormal" leaf structure (compared to reviews of the same strain). It only has been shooting 3 point leafs all around, it started flowering (first pistils Dec/15/13 4weeks into auto induced flower) without being at 12/12 (tomorrow I will flip 12/12 officially, been taking an hour from my initial 18/6 Im down to 13/11), It seems to be packing resin too. My grow room conditions are pretty average (Rh 30-40 % avg. T 20-32 Celsius avg.). I've looked around the web but there is nothing similar so I have no clue whats happening. But the little Bonsai doesn't seem sick at all. According to reviews its a fast flowering strain, after 24 days in Veg its ready for flowering, takes 60 days to harvest, Its indica dominant, with hard compact buds. But still for a 2 1/2 months old cannabis plant its pretty small Bonsai look…

Is it just bad genetics (bad luck I got a shitty seed) or should I try changing something with my growing conditions?

I really hope it fully matures and develops decent size fully ripe buds, cause its my only guarantied girl… (my other 3 plant are regular seeds).

Best of lucks it might just turn out to be a one foot huge bud…

appreciate any comments

i don't think the leaf has anything to do with the size of the plant
maybe there was some ph issue early on?
some autos don't get very big
the pots look little also how big are they?
what kinda soil is in there?
Happy Skunkday Dani :thumb:

Dank Monday Cron

This one is just feminized Sensi star, It shouldn't have gone flowering by itself. Today I flip 12/12, Thats the weird thing. The soil is a recycled soil from my summer grow that failed (soil is MG + Perlite + Cedar Mulch). Today I have learned MG sucks… The Pots are 12 ltrs. My Diesel Auto is bigger than this one lol…

The Ph remaining the only thing, I can't say if I did in fact have a Ph problem, but all the plants are under same conditions and they are all growing nice but this one. Thats why Im not sure

Im going to post an update in a few.

Thanks for always checking out and helping man, even if I was to "know it all" about growing cannabis I would still ask for second opinions, thats why joined the forum.

Stay tuned

My little Bonsai Update

Today I flip to 12/12 after 2 months since I started this grow. And it seems to be a quick transition from veg to flower, since I have been using diminishing time schedule, the plants started to stretch a bit, maybe this week they show sex...

Also I watered using molasses after 7 days from last watering, I had them trusty asking for it, in a good way. Im happy with my continues defoliation training, but I stop until further in flowering when I will once again do some more defol.

-Diesel Auto Is in 3rd day total dark, didn't water I want it to dry out. Smells earthy

-Sensi star grew some more lets see how it goes by this week after watering...

-MMS is doing great lot a new leafs, great node spacing and distribution. Im very happy with this plant I wish its a girl so I can flower it. Very nice foliage, nice and green.

-Bc Mango stretched out considerably but is still manageable for my space. Nice branching, healthy new leafs, strong stem but a lot less foliage. Pretty happy with the results of defol too but this plant is one month younger than the rest. So One month veg to today flip date.

-Jamaican is also one month veged before flip, this one is super short but also has great node distribution, a lot new leafs, strong stems. More Sativa looking in my opinion (Its Unknown strain). So crossing fingers for a female.

MMS
DSC026622.JPG
DSC026594.JPG
DSC026582.JPG
DSC026564.JPG
DSC026133.JPG
DSC026113.JPG
DSC026105.JPG
DSC026084.JPG
DSC026074.JPG
DSC026054.JPG
DSC026033.JPG

Sensi Star
DSC026141.JPG
DSC02616.JPG
DSC026202.JPG
DSC026194.JPG

Bc Mango
DSC026535.JPG
DSC026514.JPG
DSC026505.JPG
DSC026494.JPG
DSC026484.JPG
DSC026006.JPG
DSC025974.JPG
DSC025965.JPG
DSC025945.JPG

Jamaican seed
DSC026673.JPG
DSC026643.JPG
DSC026321.JPG
DSC026312.JPG
DSC02630.JPG
DSC026293.JPG
DSC026281.JPG
DSC026262.JPG
DSC026214.JPG

I know I know, too many pictures, sorry I just like photographing them, they all have different personalities.

I cut the Diesel Auto after 4 days of total darkness. I sampled a little and It didn't burn my throat, Not completely smooth but after curing its gonna be Nice. It got me medicated for a couple of hours, Cant wait for the final product.

Total Plant Weight (wet): 46.5 grms /weight after trim 35 grms.
Total Plant Height: 24 cm
Diesel Auto
DSC026774.JPG
DSC026835.JPG
DSC026845.JPG

Back
Top Bottom