Derby's Fly By Night Photos

Sweet love the Exodus strain of cheese ran it a while ago. Not disappointed. Was eyeballing some Top Dawg beans awhile back so loving seeing the dud 91 . Funny popped a blueberry and would have been a ww in my line up too but it scratched on my order. And overly excited about the wonka bars. looking forward to see how they grow out. In for the grow show my friend. :high-five:

Sweet love the Exodus strain of cheese ran it a while ago. Not disappointed. Was eyeballing some Top Dawg beans awhile back so loving seeing the dud 91 . Funny popped a blueberry and would have been a ww in my line up too but it scratched on my order. And overly excited about the wonka bars. looking forward to see how they grow out. In for the grow show my friend. :high-five:
Hey kismet glad you came by. Should be some fire off sativa's and indices strains.

There is a whole story about the exodus cheese. Happened to be there in that point of time. It was the 90's in London. Everytime i went out for a pint of.... someone would say hey Kismet grow these when you get back to America! The Exodus was a farm outside of London back then probably still is. The values are probably the same. Regardless still have some of those beans.

Okie doke. I know this is phenomenally late and also on a new thread, but I thought you all would enjoy the smoke reports. Going to go through as many as possible. Here goes...

Kush Bomb: (Southern Cali Kush x Big Bomb)
Indica or Sativa: Hybrid; Indica Dominant
THC level and effect: This strain is a high THC level med with a nice energizing, yet relaxing head high with a body stone to follow through to the end.
CBD level and effect: This is not a CBD strain <1%
Overall Feeling: Very light head buzz, followed by some slight fogginess. Good relaxing feel and great for pain and anxiety. Makes me want to eat the pantry though. This strain has a nice body stone to it and is great to unwind with.
Smell: This strain has an amazing aroma to it just like Cherry Bomb and Great White Bubba. It is wonderfully sweet with a tones of diesel and alcohol. It could go well with a margarita or sangria. May be craving a nice little drink lol. This smell is so wonderful and is relaxing all on its own.
Taste: This strain has a fruity, ocean breeze type of aroma followed by a robust fuel taste. The taste is not overwhelming but still full of flavor.
Method of test: Cleaned glass Tester

Other Notes: These Bomb seeds have quickly become my favorite along with GWB. These strains are all very good strains. I just love how frosty these suckers are and how well they vape and smoke.

Cherry Bomb: (big bomb x fruity hawaiian strain)
Indica or Sativa: Hybrid, indica dominant
THC level and effect: THC levels are high, usually around 17-20%. It tends to be a relaxing body stone.
CBD level and effect: Low, not a CBD strain
Overall Feeling: Very relaxing body high. It calms evens my worst muscle spasms and makes me feel much better afterwards. I love the smell and the feeling it gives. I can still get off the couch but also could curl under a blanket and take a nap.
Smell: When you open the jar, you are hit with a strong fruity smell like sweet cherry pie. The longer you smell, the more hints of tartness with a slight smell of skunk in the smoke. It tastes so good during a hit that you want to smoke more and more.
Taste: This strain has a very fruity taste to match the smell. It is layered with sweetness and tartness as you smoke. The cherry flavors come across well and the taste is always consistent. I love that there isn't any after taste as well.
Method of test: Clay Pipe (cleaned out)

Other Notes: It is a beautiful strain with a great smell, taste, and function. It is my go to emergency strain for nerve pain, muscle spasms, etc. I love the body stone with some relaxation to go with it. It does make me hungry. Icecream...
Here's a pic:

Crown Royale: (Blueberry x Purple Kush)
Indica or Sativa: 70% indica 30% sativa
THC level and effect: mid range at ~21.5 %
CBD level and effect: mid-high range at around 2 % more than many other thc dominant strains.
Overall Feeling: I'm not going to lie, this strain makes my head a little foggy and my thoughts a little too strong. It works for some pain and aches, but the CBD isn't enough for a clear head. It isn't much for nerve pain either. Dry eyes do happen with this strain, but it is still a nice frosty strain. It does help a bit more with inflammation. Great nap time med.
Smell: Slightly peppery with some berry like notes. The smell does come on pretty heavy.
Taste: very peppery and piney followed by some fruity notes. Will leave weedy after taste though.
Method of test: Clay pipe (cleaned)

Other Notes: It is a good strain especially for muscle soreness and spasms. I am just overly critical with so many other good strains. It is pretty and didn't get the individual help it may have needed, even though they were taken care of, towards the end given its genetics. It is still very frosty and have good flavor that gets better as it cures up. It was a pretty heavy yield though.

Great White Bubba: (Great White Shark x CSI's Bubba Kush)
Indica or Sativa: Weeellll, GWS is definitely an uplifting indica hybrid with uplifting tones and BK is also pretty heavy indica base as well. This is an indica dominant hybrid with a slight sativa buzz.
THC level and effect: Medium to high levels. A small nug of this will take you to a couch locked happy place to relax and enjoy life, while not being too heavy for it to knock ya out.
CBD level and effect: Low; not meant to be a cbd strain.
Overall Feeling: After admiring this gorgeous little lime green nug, it was time light it up. First thing you notice is the OMG I'm high body buzz. Just enough couch lock to be relaxing and as you enjoy the little happy place that is now wherever your sitting, you begin to feel uplifted and at ease with the world. It allows you to break the couch lock if you are determined enough. this makes it a decent anxiety and depression strain as well as daytime pain relief and a slight reduction in inflammation. I rarely had super heavy eyes after the initial hit, but at first you will have some with slight eye watering. It is over all a great looking and tasting strain with a nice buzz to follow through with it.
Smell: When you open the jar, you first are caught by the sharp lime smell quickly followed the scent of a pine wood forest after a rain. This smell lightened into pine and cedar shavings. The smoke odor on the other hand, starts with a sharp lime citrus following by the smell of its ancestors. Skunk. Bring out the heavy duty purifiers and air fresheners.
Taste: This strain wasn't super flavorful in the inhale but the exhale through the nose gives a nice lime-pine smell. In my experience it smell like a freshly cleaned show barn while drinking margaritas.
Method of test: Clay Pipe (new)

Other Notes: This is truly a pretty strain and is a great all arounder. a little leafy but they are covered in frost so who cares? Here is a pic of this beauty.

Gorilla Glue #4: (Chem's Sister x Chocolate Diesel x Sour Dubble)
Indica or Sativa: 63% indica, 37% sativa
THC level and effect: HIGH, This heavy hitting strain is on average 26-30% THC and you can definitely tell. Major body high.
CBD level and effect: Very Low, not that type of meds
Overall Feeling: This is not a strain for beginners or anyone sensitive to hard hitting indicas. You will feel your pain melt away and many also feel like not doing anything after a few hits. It is very easy to overindulge, but I have found this strain does play well with others to add other strains to your mix. This strain will leave you relaxed and wash away your anxiety and stress.
Smell: This strain smells of dirt and diesel. It reminds me of the red clay forests and riding around in the diesel pick ups. The smell can get more diesel like at times.
Taste: This strain brings forth many flavors for different users. I have hinted on diesel and earth flavors. This strain also sometimes has a sharp acidic taste as well. Some do get more chocolate tones when hitting this strain.
Method of test: Clean glass tester

Other Notes: GG4 is a great relaxation strain to hang out with buddies or chill out after a long day. It releases all the stresses of the day away. Just don't overdue this strain or you will be in the couch instead of on it.

Joe Fix-it (Lemon CatPiss x Bruce Banner 2.0 (#3)):
Indica or Sativa: Sativa leaning hybrid. Can act like a sativa
THC level and effect: High levels of THC make this NOT for beginners. Most sit around 24-28%
CBD level and effect: This strain wasn't made to be a CBD strain. Low %
Overall Feeling: Honestly not as heavy hitting as I thought given its lineage. Relaxing, slight head high followed by a bump in appetite. It is a decent strain.
Smell: The strains name suggest ammonia smell and it does while growing. After harvest, the bud smells of fuel and citric acid is strong with slight earth and lemon tones.
Taste: This strain is light yet earthy with citrus flavors. It doesn't have a strong flavor but it is still relaxing.
Method of test: Clean test pipe / clay pipe cleaned

Other Notes: It is a good all around strain with some pain relief. It just doesn't cut it for me for pain unless its in wax form. It still is good for those just wanting to hang and relax after work or even during stressful activities.

There is one more I will post tomorrow, I have it half done and have been sitting on these too long.

P.S. This thing took two days to do because I did it at night and fell asleep halfway through. I didn't go into details on bud consistency and stickiness due to the photos provided and the earlier mentioned nap time. Enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom