Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Glad to be back but Wow what a shock last night and again this morning. Left vacation spot where the temp lows were about lower 70's and highs about 90. Got out of the car when we got home to 46f and this morning it's 36f. Had to go looking for my flannel jeans to go out and take care of the horses. Ouch! I want ready for that.

Glad to be back but Wow what a shock last night and again this morning. Left vacation spot where the temp lows were about lower 70's and highs about 90. Got out of the car when we got home to 46f and this morning it's 36f. Had to go looking for my flannel jeans to go out and take care of the horses. Ouch! I want ready for that.
Bittersweet return. LoL

Good to see ya buddy! Great to have ya back. You're retiring soon too right? Excited to see the new crop buddy!
:passitleft:

Bittersweet return. LoL

Good to see ya buddy! Great to have ya back. You're retiring soon too right? Excited to see the new crop buddy!
:passitleft:
Retiring is pushing the truth a bit. I did retire from my last job but will be more of a consultant working my own hours and for who I want at the time. And there's no retiring from the farm. Got plenty to do to catch up on now that I'm back.

It's that way here too. When I went into the hospital it was in the 90's and it was in the high 80's when I got out (hospital was a constant 75F). Wednesday it was 86 and yesterday the high was barely 50F. Nothing like easing into a change in the seasons. I am not going to complain too much when I see Newty parading around in the snow. Even out west and in the plains they are getting snow.

Retiring is pushing the truth a bit. I did retire from my last job but will be more of a consultant working my own hours and for who I want at the time. And there's no retiring from the farm. Got plenty to do to catch up on now that I'm back.

You don't retire from a farm. That much I learned growing up. I think my grandfather worked on things until he fell ill suddenly. He slowed down but never stopped.

Congrats on working on your own terms. I loved it and want to go back to doing that some day. Nice thing about that is when you have problem clients you just charge them more. They either pay it or move on. Win, win in that situation.

Well got home from vacation and found a package from the UK. My seeds from Bomb Seeds and Auto Seeds came in. So more autos for this grow to start on.
Cherry bomb and Kush bomb from Bomb Seeds and Polar Express and Dream Berry from Auto Seeds. Now to do a bit of homework on these and I'll start germinating tonight.

Well got home from vacation and found a package from the UK. My seeds from Bomb Seeds and Auto Seeds came in. So more autos for this grow to start on.
Cherry bomb and Kush bomb from Bomb Seeds and Polar Express and Dream Berry from Auto Seeds. Now to do a bit of homework on these and I'll start germinating tonight.

I have been wondering how good Bomb Seeds are so this will be great Derby!

So I'm back from vacation. 2300 miles and a liver needing a bit of a break. Tomorrow I'll be looking thru my not so published almost non existing gear and hope to find enough autos to start a run. Next week I'll start a new journal and will drop a link here with a brief description of what I don't know what i'm going to do yet. Stay tune all i'm sure it'll end up being epic somehow. Well maybe? Missed the hell out of you guys. Got lots to catch up on.
Glad you got some R and R. Hasn't been the same without you around here. Welcome back DerbyBud !

Hey I was just wondering about you guys and imagine that you're dropping beans! Sweet. Cant wait to check it out

Back
Top Bottom