Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I have the PE jarred up and tomorrow I will get a dry weight on the B2B and Jar her up.... Tues I will get a dry weight on the Black Jack and jar her up the Wed I will get dry weights on the Wild Thai and the Black Russian and jar them up and then I have to get to popping more beans......:circle-of-love:

Hi Dennise, thank you for the absolutely awesome update - that is awesome short work you made this weekend. Well done!!

:bravo: :goodjob: :high-five:

LMAO @ Broke Ass!

That is a great diversity of genetics you have in your garden and I am really looking forward to your smoke reports. The Black Russian intrigues me. Thank you for sharing your fine garden and efforts with us. All the best to you and happy harvest - you deserve some TLC.

*oh, and btw, did I say I L-O-V-E your drying rack? :)

Hi Dennise, thank you for the absolutely awesome update - that is awesome short work you made this weekend. Well done!!

:bravo: :goodjob: :high-five:

LMAO @ Broke Ass!

That is a great diversity of genetics you have in your garden and I am really looking forward to your smoke reports. The Black Russian intrigues me. Thank you for sharing your fine garden and efforts with us. All the best to you and happy harvest - you deserve some TLC.

*oh, and btw, did I say I L-O-V-E your drying rack? :)
Thank you... the Black Russian was the only bean that survived my couple of weeks of ..... well what ever I was doing.....:goof:... and she was a bit slow to get started after I stunted her but she certainly came back full force.... She was really hard to chop because she was so sticky but it was different than the trich covered Thai it is more like the buds have been glazed.... I don't know how to explain it but on the test smoke I cut off her.... she is already 1 hit wonder without a cure so once she has had a minute to settle into her own I think she is going to be amazing smoke.... I think I heard somewhere you liked my racks..:)....:circle-of-love:
Congratulations on your harvest!
Thank you King....:circle-of-love:
Wonderful That is a sight for sore eyes
:circle-of-love::passitleft::circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High Jaga.... thank you.......:circle-of-love:
A well deserved recovery and wake and bake kind of week....:) good for you.>>>>Most awesome harvest Dennise:).....hope your having a great lazy day:):love:
I think you might say that is for sure.... I just got up..:yahoo:... I can't remember the last time I slept this late....:sleep:....:circle-of-love:

I have a final dry weight on the Black to Black..... 95 grams dry..(3.4 zips).....:circle-of-love:
DSC092453.JPG
DSC092462.JPG
DSC092482.JPG

​Congratulations on the grand harvest !! You were busy busy all weekend , hope you had some help...Amazing the weight of them especially the pineapple express !! You're a great grower D !! :thumb:
You are so sweet Granny... Glad you made it back... How did you girls manage while you were gone...:confused:... I'm getting ready to post the dry weight of the Black Jack and it is exactly the same as the B2B.... I am a little surprised that it is as much but the buds were much denser and there were more big nugs on the Black Jack than on the B2B but not as many big colas... Either way I am just thrilled and tomorrow I will jar up the last 2... the Wild Thai and the Black Russian and will be able to get a total amount of the 5 girls dry... I do however know they will be nowhere close to the first 3.... If I get 3 zips dry out of both of them I will be happy.....:circle-of-love:
Awesome Job!!! I have learned much from following along!!! You have a magical thumb for sure!!
If I helped you in anyway I am so glad...:yahoo: and thank you for the kind words....:circle-of-love:
That was a hell of a round of harvesting D.:bravo:
It's a lot a work,I know but you have a stash of some amazing sticky.
It's nice to have a few strain's at once,huh?
:circle-of-love:
Variety is the spice Dude!!!! I find if I have several different to smoke from I don't build such a tolerance... otherwise I just smoke to be smoking cause it stops working and this round I will admit I am thrilled with... My quantity has certainly improved and I wish you could taste the improvement of quality.... I keep thinking it just can't get better and it does....:yahoo: every time........:circle-of-love:

I mentioned a few weeks ago I had a surprise coming this way and it is finally on the way...:yahoo: I am so excited I am about to pee the couch.....:thedoubletake:... I hope everything should be in place by the end of the week and I will be able to post everything up here but ya just have to keep hanging on for a bit longer....:popcorn: But I honestly think the wait will be worth it....:yummy:......:circle-of-love:

OK here is the final weight on the Black Jack.... She came in exactly the same dry as the B2B... 95 grams dry (3.4 oz)... Like I said before the colas were not near as many as on the B2B but the size of the nugs were larger and much more dense.... I have taken 3 hits off of her this morning and for no cure at all she is pretty potent... My ears are ringing and all I really want to do now is go back to bed so I'm thinking this may be night time herb...:sleep: but even for fresh cut she is pretty smooth... has a bit of an expand in the lungs but nothing terrible and has a bit of an earthy taste but I'm sure all that will change with a good cure.... She is definitely going to be very potent.....:yummy:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC092492.JPG
DSC092502.JPG
DSC092512.JPG
DSC092523.JPG

OK on the 3 girls jarred we have a total of 1 gram short of 10 zips....(279 grams)
PE=86 grams
B2B =95 grams
BJ=98 grams
Soooo hopefully the last 2 will surprise me like the Black Jack with weight (but I don't think so) but even if they don't do very well as far as weight this was a great harvest for me....:blushsmile: Thank you guys again for all the help........:circle-of-love:

that black jack should be full and heavy D, mine is. the buds are getting full now. especially the top. that one stem that broke as i was getting them moved from one area to another. i took it and it was pretty good nugs. small but full and not real tight but nice.

Back
Top Bottom