Defolition

Diyandimitrov

I was.making defolition day 21 and the workers smash some of my buds are they gonna recover ?it shoud look white and hairy but some of them looks brown and smashed now

20220420_130701.jpg

20220420_130649.jpg

I was.making defolition day 21 and the workers smash some of my buds are they gonna recover ?it shoud look white and hairy but some of them looks brown and smashed now

20220420_130701.jpg

20220420_130649.jpg
Hey @Diyandimitrov Happy 420 my friend :ganjamon:
Those buds will be great don't worry.
Just don't defol the buds.
Just under the skirt.;)

Stay safe
Bill

But they looks super.ugly now and damaged? How something looks like sheep shit will look great after 4 5 more weeks are you sure? I will tell them to slow down the process and try to damaged them way less... idk I'm in shock

Hey don't fret my friend the pistils are to catch pollen from males....other than that they are just indicator of maturity, change color and shrivel... The buds will still swell regardless... And just for peace of mind... Here's a photo of one of my damaged colas.....still has bud swelling. Good luck trust the plant.

EDIT: The damage done was by a three year old she literally snapped the branches....so I think your will be fine.:)

IMG_20220419_144504821~3.jpg

IMG_20220419_144459668~2.jpg

But they looks super.ugly now and damaged? How something looks like sheep shit will look great after 4 5 more weeks are you sure? I will tell them to slow down the process and try to damaged them way less... idk I'm in shock
Yes ofcourse fek don't damage anymore.
But by harvest and cure you won't notice minor damage.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey don't fret my friend the pistils are to catch pollen from males....other than that they are just indicator of maturity, change color and shrivel... The buds will still swell regardless... And just for peace of mind... Here's a photo of one of my damaged colas.....still has bud swelling. Good luck trust the plant.

EDIT: The damage done was by a three year old she literally snapped the branches....so I think your will be fine.:)

IMG_20220419_144504821~3.jpg

IMG_20220419_144459668~2.jpg
Yes but they didn't snap his off and make a bouquet from them. :rofl:
Hope your having a great 420 Hapster;)

Stay safe
Bill

Yes but they didn't snap his off and make a bouquet from them. :rofl:
Hope your having a great 420 Hapster;)

Stay safe
Bill
Hapster?! Lol noice ...... And right they may have been heavy handed but it looks like minimal damage.... I swear I wish I could have gotten a picture of the hand full of plant she had :laugh: she was all proud...while I nearly sh*t myself

Hapster?! Lol noice ...... And right they may have been heavy handed but it looks like minimal damage.... I swear I wish I could have gotten a picture of the hand full of plant she had :laugh: she was all proud...while I nearly sh*t myself
She sounds so sweet. :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill

I already drink 2 beers immediately after I see.my damaged.hairs. so I really hope and will pray those plants to be fine it's only 80 plants but I don't like what I seeing
They did it to 80 plants?
I thought it was a few buds.

Stay safe

there's nothing to do about it now. they should bounce back a ways.

day 21 in flower is at the outside to be doing a defol. they stop adding the big fans by the second wk. what ever you have left has to get you through. the plant has less chance to repair itself from that point on and may not recover from too large of a shock.

the buds themselves should continue to develop as long as there is enough plant left to support them.

They don't look bad I mean the plants looks happy bud the damaged buds are still there. Hope they will continue to develop how bluter say. But anyway I'm gonna see the difference between heavy defolition and light defoliton to the rest 320 plants to find out wich its better. So when it's the right moment bluter day 14 ?

Back
Top Bottom