Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

hello everyone time for another update I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them I am still giving all the plants in the closet half dose of nutes for the next couple of watering's

I used a tablespoon in the 5 gallon bucket and a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom in the extra gallon of water I was having too many problems trying to use the syringe since the floranova is so dam thick lol so from now on I will just use my measuring spoons I also added some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1/2 teaspoon in the 5 gallon bucket plus a 1/8 teaspoon for the extra gallon I also added 2ml. per gallon of liquid Kool bloom

the silica was added first before the floranova I left out the floralicious+ in this watering I have to find the other sample bottles I have in my grow stuff since I ran out of the one I had I think I will just get buy a bottle for my next grow but for now I will just leave it out of my nutes

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had one teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

I am still having problems with my AK-49 so I said fuck it and raised my grow light as high as it can go that might help and if not its all good I am not going to stress out over it

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #49 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #37 from sprout

0081813.JPG
0091616.JPG
0101475.JPG
0111304.JPG
0121173.JPG
0131055.JPG
014952.JPG
015856.JPG
016796.JPG
017719.JPG

Re: Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - Multi-Strain Autos - Coco-Lucas Formula FNB - Closet

hello everyone time for another update I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them I am still giving all the plants in the closet half dose of nutes for the next couple of watering's

I used a tablespoon in the 5 gallon bucket and a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom in the extra gallon of water I also added some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1/2 teaspoon in the 5 gallon bucket plus a 1/8 teaspoon for the extra gallon I also added 2ml. per gallon of liquid Kool bloom

the silica was added first before the floranova

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had one teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon in to this watering for the first time for these autos also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

the autos in the closet are looking bad for the abuse I have been putting them though over feeding them under watering them the temps are to high but they still are growing so that's a plus just as long as I dont kill them I am going to go with bigger pots in the closet grow next time and going to use half of the nutes I am using in my next grow I might try some of the nutes I got from samples I got a lot to chose from

the ones in the tent are doing great and look awesome so far and the scrog is filling out nice

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #51 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #39 from sprout

0012961.JPG
0022863.JPG
0032749.JPG
0042565.JPG
0052424.JPG
0062146.JPG
0072002.JPG
0081814.JPG
0091617.JPG
0101476.JPG

check it out I got something cool in the mail today I got a 2 pound bag of kind soil sample its a super soil you fill the bottom half of you pot with it and fill the rest with a soil of your choosing and feed only water from start to finish all I paid was 12 dollars for shipping for my sample if it works great I might go back to soil we shall see

I will be using mine in a 3 gallon fabric pot with roots organic original as the top half of the pot which will give me about a month of veg and full flower not sure if I will use it with a photo plant or a autoflower yet this will be my first time with super soil I dont have the space to make my own super soil so this is a good option for me

I also got a bag of citric acid powder from eBay to use as ph. down with this since phosphoric acid is not recommended a with this

here is a bit about kind soil from there web site

each 5lb. bag will grow

1 - 5 gallon plants from veg to harvest (3 month MAX veg to full harvest)

1.66 - 3 gallon plants from veg to harvest ( 2 month MAX veg to full harvest)

2.5 - 2 gallon plants from veg to harvest (1.5 month MAX veg to full harvest)

Kind Soil is a water only system and when used with a PH adjusted base media 6.2-6.8 ( roots organic original, ocean forest coco loco) you do not have to adjust waters PH levels as long as they are not in extreme ranges of too sweet or too acidic. We do still recommend monitoring your plant for any Issues related to PH. Should you encounter the need to adjust your waters PH levels Earth juice crystals are a simple organic method designed for soil growers. Our system can be used with any organic media of your choice.

Our system is made to provide everything your medical plants will ever require from vegetative start to harvest day all you will ever do is water. The plants rooting system feeds off Kind Soil only as the plant requires food. You will not experience burns, deficiencies or any other growth issues as long as your not exceeding recommended veg times. Your flowers will have flavors, smells and tastes you never knew they had.

We recommend using ROOT TRAPPER II grow pots with our system or any fabric pots for the best results. These pots allow the media to properly dry even when overwatering occurs, yet still keeps moisture in. They also do not leak like fabric pots and they aid in insulating your root zones.

DO NOT OVER WATER! overwatering is one of the biggest issues growers experience. Your plant is fragile and does not require massive amounts of water daily. Depending on the media you chose for your base, watering is only required once every 2-4 days. Keeping the soil too moist slows the root growth, can create PH issues and will kill your plant. Never let your grow pots sit on cold floors or even just on floors in general cold air sits low and also creates colder soil. You want your soil temps to remain in the 65-70 degree range.

0012963.JPG
0022865.JPG

hello my fellow growers time for one of my updates I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them

I used a tablespoon in the 5 gallon bucket and a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom in the extra gallon of water I also added some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1/2 teaspoon in the 5 gallon bucket plus a 1/8 teaspoon for the extra gallon I also added 2ml. per gallon of liquid Kool bloom and last but not least I added 0.6ml of mammoth p per gallon so a total of 3.6ml all ph. to 5.8

the silica was added first before the floranova

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had one teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon and 0.6 per gallon of roots excelurator gold from house and garden also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

I moved the plants around in the closet switched the ones in the back to the front since they are farther along in flower then the other two and the ak-49 was still having heat problems so now its got the fan blowing right on it

the ones in the scrog in the tent are doing just fantastic I think that the scrog has to be my favorite way to grow for sure

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #53 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #41 from sprout

0012965.JPG
0022867.JPG
0042568.JPG
0052427.JPG
0062149.JPG
0072005.JPG
0081816.JPG
0091619.JPG
0101477.JPG
0111305.JPG
0121174.JPG
0131056.JPG
014953.JPG
015857.JPG
016797.JPG
017720.JPG

hello everyone I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them

I decided to give them just plain water some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1/2 teaspoon in the 5 gallon bucket plus a 1/8 teaspoon for the extra gallon it was ph. to 5.8 I think I will just plain water for the next few watering's since I have been hitting them way to hard with the nutes I still got to get used to floranova a bit more

I lowered the dose on the ones in the grow tent I dont want make the same mistakes I made with the ones in the closet and way over feed them

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it they got a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon the silica was added first before the floranova

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #55 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #43 from sprout

0012967.JPG
0022869.JPG
0032753.JPG
0042570.JPG
0052429.JPG
0072007.JPG
0081818.JPG
0091621.JPG
0101479.JPG
0111307.JPG
0121176.JPG

hello everyone I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them

I decided to give them just plain water with some molasses I used 5 teaspoons in the 5 gallon bucket plus a teaspoon for the extra gallon I also added 2ml. per gallon of mammoth p it was ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it they got a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #57 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #45 from sprout

0012968.JPG
0022870.JPG
0032754.JPG
0042571.JPG
0052430.JPG
0072008.JPG
0081819.JPG
0091622.JPG
0101480.JPG
0111308.JPG

I decided to give them all just plain water except for one of them it was the black berry Kush that got some nutes I gave it 1/4 of a teaspoon of dry Kool bloom in a gallon only with no other nutes except some GH armor si I used as ph. up

I watered the rest with plain water from my 5 gallon bucket it was ph. to 5.8 I got my new ph. down from botanicare I got a gallon of the stuff and dam that stuff is strong I have to be lite handed with it and I also got some general hydroponics armor si silica that I will be using as ph. up I used both in this watering and it worked great I just have to get used to how strong it is

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it they got a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

it looks like the 3 watering's I gave the ones in the closet with some plain water have been helping I see the leaves are praying to the lights again I think I will give them a lite feeding in my next watering

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #59 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #47 from sprout

0012971.JPG
0022873.JPG
0032757.JPG
0042575.JPG
0052433.JPG
0062154.JPG
0072012.JPG
0081823.JPG
0091626.JPG

Looking good db, the girls in tomato cages are nice and chunky, how much longer are you planning on keeping them in?
not sure I think they might go for another 2 or 3 weeks at least

hello my fellow growers time for one of my updates I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them

I used half of a teaspoon per gallon of floranova bloom in the 5 gallon bucket and a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom in the extra gallon of water I also added some dry Kool bloom I used 1/4 teaspoon per gallon in the 5 gallon bucket plus a 1/4 teaspoon for the extra gallon all ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 1/8 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

I wanted to give them all a lite dose of nutes this time I noticed the cream Mandarine xl auto in the tent is already getting frosty so that's awesome

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #61 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #49 from sprout

0012973.JPG
0022875.JPG
0032759.JPG
0042577.JPG
0052435.JPG
0062156.JPG
0081825.JPG
0091628.JPG
0101483.JPG
0111310.JPG

went by Polly's pies today and picked up a chocolate raspberry crisp pie and some fresh made muffins for breakfast the pie was awesome as always I ate it after I had dinner and washed it down with some Mississippi mud black and tan beer I picked up from traders joes about to smoke my last nug then I will be bone dry out of bud till my next harvest but I still got some wax if I get desperate

time for a update I just gave 3 of the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between them one of them got flushed for harvest I will be doing a 14 day flush I think maybe less not sure just have to see

the 3 that got the 5 gallons split between them were watered with a 5 gallons of water with 5 teaspoons of molasses it was ph. to 5.8

I took the black berry Kush auto from Dutch passion and took it to the bathroom tub and flushed it with 5 gallons of plain non ph. tap water

then I let it drain for a bit and gave it another gallon and a half of water with a teaspoon of molasses in it and it was ph. to 5.8 I let it drain in the tub for about 15 minutes before I put it back in the closet

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had a teaspoon of molasses per gallon I also added some earth juice Cal mag at a teaspoon per gallon and a bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #63 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #51 from sprout

0012975.JPG
0022877.JPG
0032761.JPG
0042578.JPG
0052436.JPG
0062157.JPG
0072014.JPG
0081826.JPG
0091629.JPG
0101484.JPG

time for a update I just gave 3 of the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between the 3 that got the 5 gallons split between them were watered with a 5 gallons of water with 1/4 of a teaspoons of dry Kool bloom per gallon it was ph. to 5.8

the back berry Kush got plain water ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 1/8 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon I also added some earth juice Cal mag at a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon I added some liquid Kool bloom at 0.5ml. per gallon and a bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #65 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #53 from sprout

0012977.JPG
0022879.JPG
0032763.JPG
0042580.JPG
0062158.JPG
0072015.JPG
0101485.JPG
0111311.JPG
0121179.JPG
0131060.JPG

time for a update I just gave 3 of the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between the 3 that got the 5 gallons split between them were watered with a 5 gallons of plain water a bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8 with botanicare ph. down which has a ph. value of 0-15-0

the black berry Kush got pure plain water ph. to 5.8 with botanicare ph. down

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent they got there first dose of GH dry Kool bloom at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon and a bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8 with botanicare ph. down each plant got a gallon

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #67 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #55 from sprout

its crazy I have had a lot of ups and downs in this grow so far but I am close to the end and I know my plants look a bit like crap from nute burn and other problems like heat and what not but still over all a great grow so far cant wait to see how it comes out

the black berry will be the first one to get the chop and it looks the worse I still have another week or so of flushing on it before it gets the chop

0012979.JPG
0022881.JPG
0032765.JPG
0042582.JPG
0052438.JPG
0062160.JPG
0072017.JPG
0091631.JPG
0101486.JPG
0111312.JPG

Back
Top Bottom