Darkscotia 3rd Mars Hydro 320 Grow - 4Bar 48 120cm - Fem Blueberry - 4x4x6 Tent

So been running lights for over 12 hrs and temps have gone up a bit.just turned up fan a little to compensate. The ballast on light becomes hot to touch i got out my temp reader and was running at 83f put my tester onto casing which houses the leds and it was running at 87f my tent normally runs around 75-77 and without turning up inline fan it put it up to 82. With 400 extra watts I'd expect around that much of a jump in temps.
Going to turn off light bars for a few weeks till plants stretch out some

So seeds went into soil from paper towel may 2/17, so toady they would 11 days front paper towel,slowly growing
IMG_015963.JPG
IMG_015759.JPG
IMG_015565.JPG
IMG_015357.JPG

Wonder if the grow-bars would work well for rooting clones. Guess the 60cm ones would fit well inside any locker. They could be a little too powerful for that purpose. What do you think?

Good question. To tell you honest truth really not to sure. The only way to tell would to be just to try it.
I think I'm going to cut some clones off my og kush grow and give it a try where I don't plan on using the bar 48 in tent for another few weeks.
I think if you had them customized more for veg you'd have no problem.

Day 15 from paper towel and girls are doing just fine. Gave another feeding of biocanna vega.all seems to be going well so far. Probably will veg girls for close to 2 months from coming from paper towel. Will top all girls after 3rd or 4th node comes out. Might end up taking weakest girls from tent to only grow 4 in this tent.will end up putting other one in another tent under 2-144.

Day15 from paper towel
IMG_021458.JPG
IMG_021154.JPG
IMG_020666.JPG
IMG_020267.JPG
IMG_020056.JPG
IMG_019847.JPG

On another note purchased 2 doc buds high brix soil kits yesterday probably will be a bit before I actually receive it.darn customs. But super excited to recieve these kits and start into the high brix growing world. Been lurking many journals and all seem to have amazing results. So as long as it doesn't get held at customs for too long my next grow will be in doc buds high brix kit. Will grow these exact same blueberry seeds to see the comparisons in grows.
IMG_021746.JPG

Wow looking good I only hope mine looks like that in another 20 days.
They will, yours are looking just as good as mine did at that age, only thing i have done to her is topped her once, no lst at all. Seems like once they hit about 25 days they explode. I have never smoked any bb but everyone says it is a really good indica, with a powerful high, so im excited to try it.✌

They will, yours are looking just as good as mine did at that age, only thing i have done to her is topped her once, no lst at all. Seems like once they hit about 25 days they explode. I have never smoked any bb but everyone says it is a really good indica, with a powerful high, so im excited to try it....

Blueberry is one of my favourites from back in the day. I've had some of the blueberry others are growing and it wasn't what I remembered lol.so I decided to do my own after finally finding some femmed blueberry. Bought some crop kings regular blueberry with no females to be found.

Day 15 from paper towel and girls are doing just fine. Gave another feeding of biocanna vega.all seems to be going well so far. Probably will veg girls for close to 2 months from coming from paper towel. Will top all girls after 3rd or 4th node comes out. Might end up taking weakest girls from tent to only grow 4 in this tent.will end up putting other one in another tent under 2-144.

Day15 from paper towel
IMG_021458.JPG
IMG_021154.JPG
IMG_020666.JPG
IMG_020267.JPG
IMG_020056.JPG
IMG_019847.JPG

On another note purchased 2 doc buds high brix soil kits yesterday probably will be a bit before I actually receive it.darn customs. But super excited to recieve these kits and start into the high brix growing world. Been lurking many journals and all seem to have amazing results. So as long as it doesn't get held at customs for too long my next grow will be in doc buds high brix kit. Will grow these exact same blueberry seeds to see the comparisons in grows.
IMG_021746.JPG
DS I have that same tin!

Blueberry is one of my favourites from back in the day. I've had some of the blueberry others are growing and it wasn't what I remembered lol.so I decided to do my own after finally finding some femmed blueberry. Bought some crop kings regular blueberry with no females to be found.
My bb are from seedsman, they are suppose to be the dj short bb strain from the 70's.✌

Hey Dark!! Looking good.
I have a question for you and DeVille. Could you guys explain why you have your light bars mounted vertically. To me it makes more sense to mount horizontally and raise and lower to desired height. In my mind this would better utilize all the light. (I'm assuming you are using lights to help with lower buds and edge of main light footprint), I'm sure you guys will set me straight though. I've probably been eating too much fudge :thedoubletake:

Just something I've been reading into and wanted to try for myself. My corner always seem to be dark once canopy fills in so that's why I've put in corners. If I need more top lighting I'll put in 144's in.
Part of wanting these things was just to experiment with them as well. If I don't see results this way, I'll try to hang horizontal against tent to see if that makes results.

Just something I've been reading into and wanted to try for myself. My corner always seem to be dark once canopy fills in so that's why I've put in corners. If I need more top lighting I'll put in 144's in.
Part of wanting these things was just to experiment with them as well. If I don't see results this way, I'll try to hang horizontal against tent to see if that makes results.
That makes sense. Sorta. I'm glad you are trying it that way, I'm really interested to see if that makes a difference, I think we all have that issue with the corners of the footprint.

I didn't receive mine yet. But I will receive the 60cm versions of the bars. They have the same amount of wattage and they're full spectrum. I intend to use them here and there depending on where they're needed. Basically whichever room/tent is flowering. Think I'll put them in the corners like Dark here, but in the grow-room, I may put them sideways instead to get more light on the side of the canopy. Especially on the side that doesn't have a reflective surface close to the plants. I also intend to try to use them for cloning. Maybe make a little cloning-station inside a locker or something.

Hey Dark!! Looking good.
I have a question for you and DeVille. Could you guys explain why you have your light bars mounted vertically. To me it makes more sense to mount horizontally and raise and lower to desired height. In my mind this would better utilize all the light. (I'm assuming you are using lights to help with lower buds and edge of main light footprint), I'm sure you guys will set me straight though. I've probably been eating too much fudge :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom