Dank's Adventures In Dankland

Tonight I chopped my reveg 501st OG. Trichs were starting to show amber. I found some seeds but not many. I hope I'll find more after it dries out. I'm probably going to make hash out of most of the plant. I'm craving some hash and I want to try squishing some :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wanted to say that this was second time flowered out in same pot with same root ball. No nanners in sight! Probably more stable or as much as anything I've personally grown

I hand pollinated the shit out of every pistol I could find 5 weeks ago. Hopefully more seeds will be found :D

IMG_20200411_202253254.jpg
IMG_20200411_192819395.jpg
IMG_20200411_192402317.jpg
IMG_20200411_192245010.jpg
IMG_20200411_192205154.jpg

I really don't no how long they last ive used many times but not all the time I just spray them down real good with the hose and let them lay out in the sun when there dry I fold em up and put them away there not fun to up pot either the air pots excel in that area take out the screws and roll it out its that simple spray it off with the hose done
These have a split down the sides with velcro. Hopefully they'll be easier to remove to up pot

Same dad Rare Dankness #1. Rugburn mom is ghost og and 501 is Skywalker OG if I remember correctly. Either way I'm thinking about cracking both for my next breeding project. I just have to decide what male to keep
this stuff is fun isn't it dank I just wish they would grow faster so we can grow more and pheno hunt its a slow process but fun! btw good morning hope today is good brother :)

Back
Top Bottom