Curso's True High Brix!

Curso-
I have been referred to you as an top notch soil dude. Might you check out my thread in Grow room-Problems...
MeAmoPedro

So new, fumbling around
Nice to meet ya pedro...Give me a few minutes to wake up and have some coffee, I'll swing by. Small warning...I'm not any good at diagnosing issues unrelated to organics or DocBud's high brix kit. I have never used nutes in soil. So I might be of little help but...I'll try or find someone for you that can help...let me wake up :)

Man...I feel like a little kid at christmas or my birthday, I am unsure of which. My platinum 450's will be here sometime this morning. Man I am excited!!!!

I have to say that Mark from Platinum gives some good costumer service. Any questions I have had or he's had for me has been no issue to get in touch with him. He like the rest of us just want us to succeed with lest cost coming from the plug, with a higher output light. Stoked!!!!

Sara is excellent costumer service too. Don't think I dislike my Mars2's I love them. They have grown some fantastic medicine for me.

Mark is willing to take the pepsi challenge with my 2 1200's with 2 smaller panels. There is not way I could run 2 of his 1200's in a 4x4, nor would I expect him to give 2 of those massive panels up. The coverage on these 450's is about the same as my 240x5. Now lets remember, I'll be getting more par at less than half the wattage. That's the important part, efficiency...These platinum lights are extreamly efficient. That mean a lot to me. Like I mentioned earlier, winter is coming, I wont be be able to cool what I currently in there.
I am anxious to see how much more tric production come's from just adding UV to the spectrum.

I have that Lost Coast Hashplant vegging under the topled 96x3w, I will replace that light with one of the 450's on veg mode. This plant has been vegging since 6/6/14 and wont go into flower until this OPP is finished, roughly another month. I transplanted it into a 7gl smartpot the other day and have been basically over watering her so I start to tie her open. I'll take pic's of everything and post a new link to a new journal sometime today.

Until then I'll be camping my window looking for the Fedex man to show up.....

:peace:

Well fedex showed up with my new toys. A few minutes ago. HOLY FUCK BATMAN these are the brightest things I have ever seen, I can't imagine what those 1200 models look like.

My initial reaction when I opened the box was "this is a nice fucking light". Then I plugged it in, I am still seeing spots....
IMG_65222.JPG
IMG_65232.JPG

Beautiful looking lights. I'm gonna put one in flower right now to see the difference between the mars and the platinum...be back in a bit with some more posts....this will all be included in my next thread but this kind of stuff is kinda fun for me to show you as i see it.

This should be interesting. Have you decided how you will incorporate them yet? lmao

man bro...im debating that looking into the tent now....as much as I like my mars II's they are costing me a small fortune to run....lets put it to a vote with you guys.

Choice A. run the mars and finish the opp
B. Leave it as is and run a plat on one side and the mars II on the other or...
C. run both platinums

I can't in my right mind not change them out. I can see a noticeable difference in my platinum side already. My bedroom is now 10 degrees cooler than it was with both mars II 1200's running too. Its nice to be able to sit here and type and not be sweating.

Sara I love you, you are a great friend. But as a cost effective choice...I have to run both of these Platinum's. Its costing me way to much money to cool my upstairs. Also, these run on less power. I hope you understand..<3

Back
Top Bottom