Critical, Blueberry OG, Mimosa Evo, Mimosa Orange Punch And Biscotti Mintz

Mimosa EVO:

IMG_0565.jpeg
Fantastic garden my friend. :welldone:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Well that’s an interesting development.

So far I’ve seen 2 calyxes with seeds on the critical.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the bananas I found on the blueberry OG…

IMG_0577.jpeg

Biscotti Mintz done.

Big nugs. I have to say I grew regular biscotti last time and wasn’t impressed with the smell.

I thought maybe the mold effed it up BUT this biscotti also has the same smell I’m not quite fond of and zero mold to speak of.

IMG_0637.jpeg

IMG_0636.jpeg

Aww screw it everything is dying today!

Though it may be a touch early Blueberry OG, or inmate 420, is scheduled for execution as well.

No clemency, no stay of execution, pardon or call by the governor at 11:59 and 45 seconds.

This one also struggled with physics. Smelled like blueberries surprisingly!

IMG_0646.jpeg

IMG_0645.jpeg

Lessons learned this time:

1. While filling my bucket I learned my new washing machine was leaking from the cold inlet. Fixed.

2. If using organic or top dress nutes soil conditions must be optimal. Don’t feed till runoff and the organic stuff takes time to cook.

3. Dumping the pots I noticed the root system wasn’t as crazy as I’m used to seeing. Maybe I’ll do 3 gallon pots next time.

4. When I started my friend offered to hook me up with some guy in Michigan to teach me “the basics” for like $2000. I refused the offer because I already knew how to garden with vegetables, fruits and flowers plus the internet fills in a lot of skill or knowledge gaps for free. lol, lmao even.

5. I’m dry trimming. I dry trimmed my cereal milk and liked the outcome vs. my usual wet trimming.

6. ???

7. Toppings and topping many key spots gives excellent yield. In fact many of the buds looked like they were mainlined.

8. Lollipopping has to be thorough, tiny bananas formed on “missed” foliage.

9. Better not to heavily defoliate. It gives more room for error.

Not quite dry enough yet, just trimmed a branch of each.

A lot of work ahead in the next couple of days.
Good solid buds.
Nice work :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom