Critical 47

Update on the harvests. They came out great. The channel+ isn't awesome, it tastes weird and smokes hard. However, I'ma smoke it anyhow.

The Big Demon turned out to be šŸŽ¶amazingšŸŽ¶
They're both curing, as is the Malawi x Northern Lights.

I am growing the big demon again in The Superstars journal. Which is just more of a watch it grow journal. The Superstars are a mix of autos and photos. Most of them have little to no information on the strain. However in my spare time I should probably add what info I have for the readers.

Other than a smoke report this journal has come to an end.

Thank you for enjoying it and following along. Take care and remember to always have fun!!

Love what you grow and grow what you love.

:yummy::love::ciao::peace:šŸ•Šļø

šŸŒˆšŸŖ·

Hey Jiggi nice one! Congrats. How about making kief or oil with The Channel. The Malawi x N. Lights sounds great!

Hey Jiggi nice one! Congrats. How about making kief or oil with The Channel. The Malawi x N. Lights sounds great!
That's a great idea @Carmen Ray I'll check out some of the threads on making oil. My daughters bf got himself a dab press, maybe I can get some dabs made...mmmm mmmm šŸ’š

1st time we met he handed me a Pepsi and said "all 90's moms like Pepsi"

? šŸ¤”--he called me a 90's mom--?--

Idk what that means!! šŸ˜†Hahahahah

That's a great idea @Carmen Ray I'll check out some of the threads on making oil. My daughters bf got himself a dab press, maybe I can get some dabs made...mmmm mmmm šŸ’š

1st time we met he handed me a Pepsi and said "all 90's moms like Pepsi"

? šŸ¤”--he called me a 90's mom--?--

Idk what that means!! šŸ˜†Hahahahah
Dab, nice!

Update on the harvests. They came out great. The channel+ isn't awesome, it tastes weird and smokes hard. However, I'ma smoke it anyhow.

:yummy::love::ciao::peace:šŸ•Šļø

šŸŒˆšŸŖ·
Really??
hmmm as that's been my favourite strain for over a decade now.. I feel green when I smoke it like a botanical herbal infusion.
Yes she's quite earthy, skunky but at the same time retains a lot of herbal and floral notes after curing or processing noticeably more so to me than other strains, maybe try making hash from it? as that stuff usually makes hash snobs go oh what's that?
If you treat her right she also grows huge buds!
Yeah the smoke may be a bit heavier as she also produces quite a stinky lingering cloud.
There's a bit of a sour skunky harshness but after curing she usually goes pretty sweet as well.

I'm already sampling some buds of mine and well she's also quite potent as I kid you not I've had a psychedelic experience yesterday as this stuff makes me pretty slumber drowsy and when I went to take a piss I had clear visuals projected into my minds eye that I couldn't control when I closed them.
That's been ages that I had that, from weed that is...

But yeah maybe it's a weird taste, as when I smoke this I'm too constantly smacking lips and looking at the joint of what are you? what am I tasting? but I like that :) but it also tastes various ways, there's the smell, it tastes a certain way on the inhale and a different way on the exhale.. and I'm getting so many notes, like sour & sweet, earthy soil and then there's a whole garden that floats in and out, a minty freshness, peppery, pine, rose, geranium, wood, sage, thyme and here and there a dash of citrus.. but yeah overall quite green leaning, not tropical or fruity, more earth, forest, herbal, medicinal.

This plant makes me feel quite herbaceous, and well the visuals were also funnily greenery scenery and weird plants..
This is a great strain to commune with the plants šŸ˜†

I'm out here trying to find another strain like this that has such bold flavours and pungent aroma and packs a green hammer like that, that can knock me out and send my brain to another dimension, pay close attention! I'm gonna sent him to outta space and find another place!!!
But turns out it's some weird tasting stuff :D

Oh and I just got some hits that were very berry but well that's still in line with the forest theme.
But yes all those notes are against a main flavour which is skunky, pungent, spicy and a bit sour.
So yeah that's prolly not yer cuppa.
I find her very fascinating as she brings so many funks... not a boring smoke.
I've also had some drags that completely tasted like hashies.
I think she's a very wild terpene ride and I love her for it.

I'd also say she's very influenced in how or where she's grown, outside her take is very spicy & herby & peppery citrus indoor in soil she's still pretty herby & spicy but less harsh, indoor in dwc she gets very sweet and the spice & herbs are completely mellowed out but she remains very dank. Like sickly sweet green cannabis smell.

I'm gonna talk to stone if he knows something else in this style..

Really??
hmmm as that's been my favourite strain for over a decade now.. I feel green when I smoke it like a botanical herbal infusion.
Yes she's quite earthy, skunky but at the same time retains a lot of herbal and floral notes after curing or processing noticeably more so to me than other strains, maybe try making hash from it? as that stuff usually makes hash snobs go oh what's that?
If you treat her right she also grows huge buds!
Yeah the smoke may be a bit heavier as she also produces quite a stinky lingering cloud.
There's a bit of a sour skunky harshness but after curing she usually goes pretty sweet as well.

I'm already sampling some buds of mine and well she's also quite potent as I kid you not I've had a psychedelic experience yesterday as this stuff makes me pretty slumber drowsy and when I went to take a piss I had clear visuals projected into my minds eye that I couldn't control when I closed them.
That's been ages that I had that, from weed that is...

But yeah maybe it's a weird taste, as when I smoke this I'm too constantly smacking lips and looking at the joint of what are you? what am I tasting? but I like that :) but it also tastes various ways, there's the smell, it tastes a certain way on the inhale and a different way on the exhale.. and I'm getting so many notes, like sour & sweet, earthy soil and then there's a whole garden that floats in and out, a minty freshness, peppery, pine, rose, geranium, wood, sage, thyme and here and there a dash of citrus.. but yeah overall quite green leaning, not tropical or fruity, more earth, forest, herbal, medicinal.

This plant makes me feel quite herbaceous, and well the visuals were also funnily greenery scenery and weird plants..
This is a great strain to commune with the plants šŸ˜†

I'm out here trying to find another strain like this that has such bold flavours and pungent aroma and packs a green hammer like that, that can knock me out and send my brain to another dimension, pay close attention! I'm gonna sent him to outta space and find another place!!!
But turns out it's some weird tasting stuff :D
Well, I would definitely grow this strain again. It was a beautiful plant. This time around I have some actual growing experience under my thumb. šŸ˜
I guarantee that her flaws were all from grower error. ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹

Well, I would definitely grow this strain again. It was a beautiful plant. This time around I have some actual growing experience under my thumb. šŸ˜
I guarantee that her flaws were all from grower error. ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹
Hmm, yeah but could just be that it's not your cup of tea.
As well I can see how it can be perceived as weird, as well she kinda should be a really pungent smoke not a mild ride and yeah it tastes quite different from a lot of other strains.
And well everyone has wildly different taste calibration and I can certainly see this being a divisive smoke.. as there's so much different components into a quite concentrated flavour, maybe you're sensitive to paint thinner? as there's a bit of that terpentine component as well in there. If you pick up a lot on that I can imagine it being quite harsh and weird. Sometimes I also get a bit of a gasoline hint like a diesel.. It just doesn't end with this plant

I'm waiting on my buds to get ready and she's taking her time.
IMG_1726169244008.JPEG

Back
Top Bottom