Corporate Espionage: A Copycat Flux In A SIP - Grown From Schwag?

Vacation time is right around the corner, and I need that shit like I need oxygen. Life took a big swing at me and hit me hard...
2 big dogs from down the road broke thru my fence and mauled my two little pups to death. One was hanging on to life, and I spent $3000 at the animal hospital trying to save her, but the Lord called her home anyway.
I wept for that pup, like a child with a skinned knee. They were my late mother's dogs, so it hit me like a Mack Truck.
I wasn't there when it happened, or I'd have ventilated those big dogs, so now we have Court coming up with their owner.
If I didn't have 3 small children depending on me, I would have gone down the road and monkey stomped those dogs and their owner into the dirt, but now I'm handicapped by responsibility. :cough:
I'm going to let the courts decide the legal repercussions, but i still reserve the right to go postal up in this bitch, if they let the owner and those mutts off easy.

I've built a new 8ft x 10ft dog house at another location for my remaining pup. I put a couch and cable TV in there, along with a couple plants and a big dog bed. Now she and I and the kids can hang out after work. :love:

The whole experience has changed me. Put a new perspective in my eyes.
I work harder than I love, and that's no way to live...
I can fix it though, I can be more than a workhorse, i can be a friend.
Man I'm sorry to hear this. Nothing the courts do will make this right. Your new perspective will make sure some good comes out of this regardless. :green_heart:

Vacation time is right around the corner, and I need that shit like I need oxygen. Life took a big swing at me and hit me hard...
2 big dogs from down the road broke thru my fence and mauled my two little pups to death. One was hanging on to life, and I spent $3000 at the animal hospital trying to save her, but the Lord called her home anyway.
I wept for that pup, like a child with a skinned knee. They were my late mother's dogs, so it hit me like a Mack Truck.
I wasn't there when it happened, or I'd have ventilated those big dogs, so now we have Court coming up with their owner.
If I didn't have 3 small children depending on me, I would have gone down the road and monkey stomped those dogs and their owner into the dirt, but now I'm handicapped by responsibility. :cough:
I'm going to let the courts decide the legal repercussions, but i still reserve the right to go postal up in this bitch, if they let the owner and those mutts off easy.

I've built a new 8ft x 10ft dog house at another location for my remaining pup. I put a couch and cable TV in there, along with a couple plants and a big dog bed. Now she and I and the kids can hang out after work. :love:

The whole experience has changed me. Put a new perspective in my eyes.
I work harder than I love, and that's no way to live...
I can fix it though, I can be more than a workhorse, i can be a friend.
So sorry my friend :Namaste:
That’s heartbreaking.
Hope you get your holiday. :hug:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

A little Monday night football with the old pup.

20240909_223716.jpg

Sweet :high-five:
Hope your team won, you deserve some good luck :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
The got clobbered! :rofl: but it's a team with brand new owners, new coaches, and new players - so growing pains are expected. Next week though... shit better be tightened up! They better be watching the film!!!

Back
Top Bottom