Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Sweet Thai. 8th week of flowering

2D220158-315C-46D4-9BF7-7E105B4B6A15.jpeg

Gorilla Glue week 8 of flowering

4E0F96B9-EFF8-4221-A3D8-DA9C1C19AD81.jpeg

this outdoor lemon skunk just gets prettier,, and prettier,, and,, well, y'all get it

prettier

The green edging is cool! :thumb:

agree,, cheers

the whole plant has a bit-o nute burn, coincidentally, as nute burn does, the tips of the leaves get the affects first,, that might be the reason for the colour change oddity,, perhaps

Ok, I have an interesting photo...Plant that turned polyploidy. Having to do with the splitting of chromosomes. The stem was really wide,,and flat. And the buds tend to run sideways instead of typical upward. The strain is Red Desiel;;

She just keeps getting more beautiful everyday. My pollinated DDA @ about 10 weeks

Smells so effing good

Curious if you think or know that those seeds will be ottos

I tried pollinating an auto once but the seeds were not autos. simple pollination with no research was my game

CCHeers

Curious if you think or know that those seeds will be ottos

I tried pollinating an auto once but the seeds were not autos. simple pollination with no research was my game

CCHeers
They will be photoperiod seeds with recessive auto trait. Breed these seeds together to get around 25% autos, and then cross two of those auto phenos to create 100% autos. This is what my research tells me, not experience. These are just my attempt to get faster flowering purple sativa phenos.

I gotta grow me something purple.
So beautiful.
It is definitely rewarding. She is my first purple. I have a lot of purple stains, but this is the first I have grown out. If you could only smell her....

Back
Top Bottom