Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Chernobyl lowers
Screenshot_20180904-173948.png

Ya'll making me jealous.... Been awhile since I got a 100% crop,,,

Here' I'm dealing with crap... But hey can we count this as future eye candies? That's how far I been hit with hemp mites,,,, well,, I always got a something, something,,, But here the future of B&J's brood stock.. Least I hope? BTW I love this thread... About the most meaningful to me on all 420. The BEST pics you got of your plant. Young, old, blind, crippled or crazy...... These got ways to go,,, but they going to be a diamond someday? As I go Unicorn hunting again;;

I wonder iffin anyone has heard from Buckshot? The dude that started this thread? Been afew year???????????????????
OG's are fading from 420 alot lately...

And this is that something somthing,,, A Pup... one grown under the LED lamp next timeI grab a HPS lamps plant but heres the first look'''

Ya'll making me jealous.... Been awhile since I got a 100% crop,,,

Here' I'm dealing with crap... But hey can we count this as future eye candies? That's how far I been hit with hemp mites,,,, well,, I always got a something, something,,, But here the future of B&J's brood stock.. Least I hope? BTW I love this thread... About the most meaningful to me on all 420. The BEST pics you got of your plant. Young, old, blind, crippled or crazy...... These got ways to go,,, but they going to be a diamond someday? As I go Unicorn hunting again;;

I wonder iffin anyone has heard from Buckshot? The dude that started this thread? Been afew year???????????????????
OG's are fading from 420 alot lately...
I run into Buckshot often on instagram.

Back
Top Bottom