Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

From the Vault

First run of Chemdawg... found pics on an old cell phone sim card I had laying around.

Cuts were taken and still in rotation but not as purple as this one.

Looks awesome, great job on that one. I’m gonna be running some Chemdog on my next run. I’ve been wanting to try Chemdog for a long time. I’ve heard a lot of great things about it.✌️

Guess I can post here now that I am one week into flower, :)
Barney Farm LSD Pheno #5

A little history, she was taken from her mother at day 33 of flower and re-vegged (Monster Crop), that was on 12/26. she was the only one to make it, she is in the lower right.

And here she is on 1/21/18 just beginning to veg.

On 2/5/18 at this point with her change in hormones she hardly looked like cannabis at all. But look at the beginning of her multi branching. She is truly a Monster.

And today she is 8 days into flower and beginning her stretch.

This shot is from 5/7 just as the lights were coming on, better contrast. She is full.

You can check my signature for my journal, stop by and say hi.

GR

Looks awesome, great job on that one. I’m gonna be running some Chemdog on my next run. I’ve been wanting to try Chemdog for a long time. I’ve heard a lot of great things about it.✌️

Thanks brother....Chemdawg is a treat to grow too. Very easy.

Just be good with your filtered ventilation.... or everyone and I mean even local skunk and riff-raff will know whats up. If you worry about that sort of thing.

Just be good with your filtered ventilation.... or everyone and I mean even local skunk and riff-raff will know whats up. If you worry about that sort of thing.
My house stinks to high heaven too. I need to add my filter but don't feel like climbing into my attic.

@ ResinSaurusRex

Your right BB, if you live in a state that's not legal, it's best to protect yourself.
And believe me, if, as you say riff-raft get a whiff your grow is history. Seen it happen more than once.

GR

@ ResinSaurusRex

Your right BB, if you live in a state that's not legal, it's best to protect yourself.
And believe me, if, as you say riff-raft get a whiff your grow is history. Seen it happen more than once.

GR

I live in the city so WAY more worried about local growers than leo.

Chemdawg is in another league when it comes to stinkin up the man tho for sure.

Can just put the filter in the room and exhaust up the attic. Use it on the intake. Most folks do it like that but I have my filter hooked up last in another room. Easy to take down and clean it and re-install for me.

Buffalato #3 - Platinum Buffalo x Dolato. Organic soil. 35ish days flower.

Nugs ftw, hoping for some swell. It's gonna happen.

Buffalato #3

Buffalato #3

Coming up on the chop within a week or two...

White Widow

Sour Jack

Blue Hyena

Big Nugs Fast

Hyena Berry

Sharpening my shears...

Peace, Hyena
How tall is your growing area? I envy those with big grows since I'm stuck with short plants in my 5ft. tall tent.

Back
Top Bottom