Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Dolato#1
IMAG9429.jpg

IMAG9377.jpg
IMAG9370.jpg
DSC_006048.jpg

I've been using granular nutes for around half a year now. They seem to work pretty well.

Can you elaborate a bit on the type of granulars PotChimp?

Can you elaborate a bit on the type of granulars PotChimp?

Happy Frog All-Purpose 5-5-5 for veg (for everything; I just lower the amount for Haze dominant strains), and combinations of Happy Frog Fruit & Flower 5-8-4, Happy Frog Bulb Food 3-8-8, and Happy Frog Bat Guano 0-5-0 for bloom, depending on the needs of the hybrid (I dial them in individually). I think I'm going to begin using a product of theirs called Jump Start 3-4-3 soon for seedling stage; my plants seem to get a weak start.
If I transplant to a 3 gallon pot, for some reason it takes (4) one gallon pots along with the original 1 gallon pot that's being transplanted to fill the pot. I've been going by the 1 Tbsp./gallon of soilless recommendation (4 Tbsp) and top dressing with the same amount a month later, but I think I'm going to try increasing the initial amount to get the plant all the way through flower without having to top dress (8-12 Tbsp./gallon of soilless and one compost tea feeding total).

Some nice pics there Schiggity, the frost on that sour bubble don't play.. Dry trim for the win:high-five:

Yeah dry trim for sure. If you try to wet trim bud like this all you do is mangle it right Twox?

they are plastered...wouldn't mind a taste of that. :love: tight carpet of trichs like a buzz cut...was she fast Shiggs?

She was harvest ready at 49 days CareStaker. I kept her going to 54 since it was my first time growing her. I usually do that just to see with a new strain. I am really thinking about scrogging this girl with 2.5" spacing and seeing what she yields in a 4x4. The buzz is no joke. She has a really nice sour earthy smell. So smooth and tightens up the area around my nose and mouth in a tingly way.

If I transplant to a 3 gallon pot, for some reason it takes (4) one gallon pots along with the original 1 gallon pot that's being transplanted to fill the pot.

I knew it! There's some sort of planting container conspiracy going on. Same goes for my 3.5 gal. hard pots and get this.. a 5 gallon soft pot sits inside with very little encouragement. :hmmmm: But it says right on the bottom 3.5 lol

She was harvest ready at 49 days CareStaker. I kept her going to 54 since it was my first time growing her. I usually do that just to see with a new strain. I am really thinking about scrogging this girl with 2.5" spacing and seeing what she yields in a 4x4. The buzz is no joke. She has a really nice sour earthy smell. So smooth and tightens up the area around my nose and mouth in a tingly way.

Helluva job, she looks real nice, Shiggs. :thumb:

I like seeing the structure of the floral clusters, but I also like seeing them 'natural'.

I just leave em like that, unless I'm giving it away to friends, then I trim it ;)

IMAG9483.jpg
IMAG9478.jpg

Back
Top Bottom