Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Hey don't you see those little white bugs everywhere too??

Monterrey Garden Spray to the rescue ... dilute to 1 TBS / gallon. Will get rid of the critters... wash buds after chop.

It's making me itch someone needs some lady bugs .

They migrated from the pic to your pants .... and now the collar of your shirt bro...maybe even a lil in your hair.. cant u feel em crawling!?

Excuse me .... be right back, that reminds me I need to do my IPM now... and shower.

They migrated from the pic to your pants .... and now the collar of your shirt bro...maybe even a lil in your hair.. cant u feel em crawling!?

Excuse me .... be right back, that reminds me I need to do my IPM now... and shower.

Haha nice one I almost believed you to you mentioned the hair! I've not got any lol .

Original post from 7-5-2015

Critical Jack:

0022370.JPG

Grand Daddy Purple:

0052004.JPG

A little Blast from the past from the all mighty Pot Chimp.:bravo:

Ain't nothing sad about that permafrost cross at all..:thumb: I would definitely smoke some with you.:thumb:

I saw some nice pics from you today too Electro. I was time traveling through the eye candy thread.:surf:

Haha you should see it lower down :rofl: She definitely has the DA nute sensitivity. Unlike her Permaparent who usually needs that N shot around midflower. She's been on straight water since I burned her a few weeks ago. The sample tastes amazing so at least the crud has washed out. Another week or so and this one will be fine :)

Besides, I have another lol. She hasn't had a bit of nutes since flip and if she keeps this up.. won't get any.
Dark_Angel_x_Permafrost3.jpg

Thanks Twox. Made my night :passitleft:

Fire OG 33 days in Flower, Started as Micro, was in 6 inch country crook butter container for 2 months in crap shelf soil, and 50W CFL, LOL, then transplanted into Kindsoil-Ocean Forest, 3 gallon container, water only, with Recharge. 37 days left, using 2 Mars300W with Lenses,

driz1.png

Day 43 of flowering ready to harvest! - Unknown strain unfortunately, but fast growing with nuggety goodness - I expect about 1.5 pounds :cheer:
The string is there to hold the buds up as she is falling over under her own weight, I trimmed one bud 7" and it weighed 22grams wet, has lost 7 grams overnight drying i suspect it will lose that again .. we'll see what happens :slide:
IMG_1784a.jpg
IMG_178829.JPG
IMG_178328.JPG
IMG_177829.JPG
Wow! They look really tall!

Super Citrus Haze, day 66

She is a lovely plant, hope she is a good as she looks!
Just under the 316W CMH
20170413_213152.jpg
20170412_210553_2_.jpg

With flash.
She loves having the tent to herself.
20170413_210403_2_.jpg
20170413_210453_2_.jpg

GR

Back
Top Bottom