Coffee Shop Seeds Super Giveaway

I purchased from Herbies Seeds. I found them to be an awesome company to deal with. My second shipment was seized by customs and they resent with success. In fact I still wear the socks they were hidden in.
Hi Trala. I am glad you had a good experience with Herbies. I think I might know what you (and others) mean. I had a good first experience with Seedsman, where they re-sent a lost package. Then I had a horrible experience with them (I am guessing because they took on a bad employee who is now gone). Only, then I had to use them another time, and was very hesitant, but I had a good third experience. So I guess "seed happens"? I am glad you like the socks. It was just a bummer to have to kick up a fuss to get a promise to make right. (It is still in process. I have not heard back for a couple of days.)

@MochaBud , I think I get your point now.
Thanks.
Hey there is a hard to choose....
Hummmm any sherbet line will be great to wake and bake🤔
:yummy:
Sounds good!
Hahaha, I should go look at his website again.
I like Chemotype 2 (1:1) but everyone is telling me to grow a pure CBD strain on the side, and then mix in the grinder, which opens the possibilities greatly.
Hahaha, only, do you eat ice cream in the morning???
Maybe I am missing out???

Thank you for telling me, but I am not content to be stolen from. (And I will not buy from Herbies now, either.)
I hope it is not something medical!

I purchased from Herbies Seeds. I found them to be an awesome company to deal with. My second shipment was seized by customs and they resent with success. In fact I still wear the socks they were hidden in.
@CBDMed and @Trala, as I said, it was many years ago, and I think @Herbies Seeds split into 2 entities since then, because someone else has the hippy dude on their logo now :passitleft:

It was in this order from 2020...

Back
Top Bottom