Coco run to waste first time grow need help

Still waiting on water Halo be here tomorrow then yes, I have been giving 75% canna a b only and cal mag full, today the first time I added root tonic, tonight I'm filling tank and get water conditions correct for tomorrow feed, I been flat out so struggling a bit, one plat the worst the others tipping

slight tipping only is ok and shows your about right for nute levels. when it's with edging going there's other issues. it's normally associated with flip and a higher pk ask. it's potassium showing.

could be you just have one heavier feeder.

edit : consult your canna feed schedule. it's a bit different than other nutes. your ec will depend on that and feeding frequency if automated because drain to waste.

slight tipping only is ok and shows your about right for nute levels. when it's with edging going there's other issues. it's normally associated with flip and a higher pk ask. it's potassium showing.

could be you just have one heavier feeder.
Cheers bro Ur help is gold 😎👍

I smashed them with this a few days ago? Could that cause a reaction?

IMG_20240503_000139.jpg

yeah, that can beat them up a bit. just keep watch and see if the issue is going anywhere. you'll get a response to any changes within 24 - 48 hrs in coco. making corrections are easier than in a soil as you don't need to wait for a full dry cycle.

yeah, that can beat them up a bit. just keep watch and see if the issue is going anywhere. you'll get a response to any changes within 24 - 48 hrs in coco. making corrections are easier than in a soil as you don't need to wait for a full dry cycle.
Brilliant cheers brother 😎

Just grabbed this for a good price 250w 96 cm long, this and Phlizon for Bloomberg 😜👍 in in nuts deep led grow now😜😎👍👍 C how this rolls then should be enough they say! Thats 570w in total between both.
Screenshot_20240503-002635.png

Is it nesesery to add this ir and deep red bars just for Interest sake is this how you get more like a hps grow?.. I've got UV CMH no need that bit but I assume the light I have is enough yeh, then just run UV week 9/10 sound ok

Screenshot_20240503-003353.png

Just grabbed this for a good price 250w 96 cm long, this and Phlizon for Bloomberg 😜👍 in in nuts deep led grow now😜😎👍👍 C how this rolls then should be enough they say! Thats 570w in total between both.

make sure your check for reviews first. there's a number of things to look for in led concerning quality and build. always look at the sponsors offerings and use the board discounts.

Is it nesesery to add this ir and deep red bars just for Interest sake is this how you get more like a hps grow?.. I've got UV CMH no need that bit but I assume the light I have is enough yeh, then just run UV week 9/10 sound ok

those are just toys if your main light is decent. the main light is where you want to concentrate.

make sure your check for reviews first. there's a number of things to look for in led concerning quality and build. always look at the sponsors offerings and use the board discounts.

those are just toys if your main light is decent. the main light is where you want to concentrate.
Sweet as bro cheers yeh I thought gimmick, yeh I have Phlizon 320 and viparspectra 250w that looks pretty good I reckon 😎

RH is still 68% after 5 min with the light in not sure what it was before that but the temperature was already 24 so I'm not sure what it's been sitting at during down time, it's got 3 dehumidifiers running, i've got one more but dunno if it's gunn help much the rh is so high after watering plus the rain outside so when it gets air it's worse lol, but yeh rh has allways been a massive problem in a tent after watering, even running 2 dehumidifiers last time still struggling but you know it be 90 plus without them, usually best I can get is about 70/60 somewhere in this time the only time it gets right down is in summer and even then this is a humidity place, obviously we get less but seems it's always fairly high, but yeh tent is the worst get condensation inside ect I think DWC, or whatever it called it the best set up for those I tried before but to hard, to much mucking around then I'd you get a problem screwed, but yeh no water vapour escape really all covered and that.

Grow one outside now and then but they allways get bad bud rot here allways.... Yeh need a better strain but to scetchy buying that shit here from ova there just used what's going ...

Yeh ya find a seed in a foil.. U beauty that how we get them that the only way I've have ever got them in 35 years of smoking
We don't have no seed banks usually some clown you know may order or bring back from over seas and then be dribbling about some stupid name it's called ect pffft we just laugh at em n take the shit n ce what it turns into 😄😜😎👍

Wife home 🥰
I filled up 75l reservoir got all nutes and pH done , no bloody water Halo in post now it's the weekend 🤬
Anyways hand water from res.
Look ok the new leaf hopefully ok

IMG_20240504_010612.jpg

IMG_20240504_010607.jpg

IMG_20240504_010604.jpg

IMG_20240504_010601.jpg

Wife home 🥰
I filled up 75l reservoir got all nutes and pH done , no bloody water Halo in post now weekend 🤬
Anyways hand water from res.
Look ok the new leaf hopefully ok

I can't delete the duplicate....
Anyways 75l took some nutes especially the root tonic was 4ml per litre luck I got a shit load left 😎
So cal mag Nute A/B and Root tonic ( rock says supercharge is suitable for all hydroponic medium so hopefully ok then ) that's all and then dropped ph 5.8, only roughly because I been busy today struggling a bit so smashed it together and watered, I'll sus out the water chemistry in the morning and try get the ec correct as well and check pH again... What is the ultimate pH for this type of gro?

Back
Top Bottom