Coco run to waste first time grow need help

Ok I got this CMH UV ready to go, sits right at 450mm and hps at 500 mm Goldy lox zone 😜
I cut the CMH hood so now they fit together nicely and when the CMH is running it will utilise the main hps reflector as well

IMG_20240624_013324.jpg

IMG_20240624_013329.jpg

Now let's talk UV, some say at least 1
-3 weeks add UV supplements to increase tichrenomes ( I can't spell) UVB apparently the go, certain types of LED have UVA some say it's useless, I myself bought the CMH UV and apparently has UVA and UVB so I assume this is the ducks nut's in hydroponics UV .. so I think one hour a week for week 8, 2 hours a week for week 9 and 3 hours per week 10.
I run at the end of the cycle so hps 11 hours CMH UV one hour and so on..
Some say UV right through the grow as it resembles reality better so yeh thoughts people 🤔
Screenshot_20240623-124137.png
Screenshot_20240623-124203.png
🤔
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
No experience with uv so. :rolleyes:
But from what I've read your plan is sound.
Good luck, looks good.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Yeh in hindsight I should just add the 3000k CMH bulb now and just do that for an hour at the start and and the end they also have uv so 1 hour CMH 10 hps one CMH... Good balance and hope the CMH may clear up the RH, I thought was ok but no😜as cmh they run a bit hot, still to much to many air pots n trays with water vapour so one plant only next time

Right f this RH I've got a trick up me sleeve 😜😜 simply remove the ducts and put small fan in one end of the cool tube to circulate, now will pump all the hps hot air in the tent which inturn will activate the cooling system more often and hence remove the humidity ... Worked once before years ago I just had a moment... Lets see 82 RH just before climate control fans kicking before the changes.. I'll keep you posted

IMG_20240626_023433.jpg

Had to shut down watering for 24 hours, wasn't drinking probably so much RH anyway back to one watering cycle untill they drink all it, I simply pick up pot n feel the weight ... In my experience they seem to slow down water intake around 4 week in can anyone confirm, I've cut my water back as well.

I'm in coco, small-ish pots so I can flood every morning and just top-up end of the day
Using synthetic nutes [Canna] so usually need to flush at some point, so this time round I'm trying plain water once every 10-14 days and I haven't seen the need to rinse the coco at all in this grow

Ok great yeh I was on 2 per day but they where flushing types about 20% run off but since the few days of really high RH I was getting concerned so dryed them out, now start small cycle see how it goes I'll go lift the pot before the next one to see if it's dryed out if not go back to 2 😎

Back
Top Bottom