Coco & Hibrix In 2018!

Hey kid

Sup buddy

Quick question for you bro

When your plants got away on you what exactly did you do do bro g them back ?

In one of your previous post it looked like over watering or over nitrogen with really dark green leafs that cup saggy downwards?

I’ve heard access nitro can cause that.

So I guess im just courious to hear what the probelm
Was and how you trouble shooter it bud?

Glad to hear they are coming back they loo liek a brighter green leaf?

Is it genetics that most leafs are dark green ?

Or can any plant be controlled to get a lighter colour so that way your not too high nitro wants sretch is over ?

Sorry if I sound confusing ✊

So those issues all had to do with mites. Pretty sure I had spider mites and russets. Cause the plants to look sickly and look like deficiencies. I sprayed the crap out of them for 6 days straight using 4 different products and that also stressed them out too but nothing nutrient wise has done anything to these girls but help them get healthy
High and green blessings to ya!
:passitleft:
Read thru and saw you encountered some issues.
Good to see you work thru them.

Pics show the brix plants recovering nicely.

It appears you intended to run a side by side grow (coco and docs kit).
Any pics of the coco plants?
:popcorn:
It was a battle to say the least but they’re coming back with good DeStress spraya and nice brix feedings. The front 4 in the photo are coco in 10 gallons. The back 2 taller plants are in HiBrix
I was wondering that as well.

Did you use neem oil as one of the preventative ones bud?

Sucks I had mites outdoor last year .

I couldn’t kill the bastards lol

Nonetheless good you got it cleared up.

I hate pest

Did you use neem oil as one of the preventative ones bud?

Sucks I had mites outdoor last year .

I couldn’t kill the bastards lol

Nonetheless good you got it cleared up.

I hate pest

One of the products I used was for doc buds HiBrix kit called leaf wash which has neem but also has karanja, orange and fish oils as well

One of the products I used was for doc buds HiBrix kit called leaf wash which has neem but also has karanja, orange and fish oils as

Man I need to look into this docs high Brix kit.

I do love my coco though so many choices lol

Growth rate is slower in docs though correct?

Yes just in the sense the coco is considered hydro. So since you’re feeding/watering a lot more the growth rate is quicker. But why would you want a quicker growth rate but not as good finished product

Yes just in the sense the coco is considered hydro. So since you’re feeding/watering a lot more the growth rate is quicker. But why would you want a quicker growth rate but not as good finished product
Your sold on soil being Better eh, I can’t argue as I’ve never experienced a soil grow as such .

Mayeb it depends on grower skills too and light power and genetics ? Things to consider maybe hmmm....

Growth rate is slower in docs though correct?

I think my products will exceed coco in every way. Actual hydro, like in rockwool or hydroton? Hydro growth is faster. But coco still needs roots, so I think High Brix will keep pace very nicely with coco.

The finished product? Well.....most HB growers stop other methods once they see what can happen. It's a matter of personal choice, of course.

The only thing I can say is that my products cost less, don't pollute the environment, and are 100% natural.

I think my products will exceed coco in every way. Actual hydro, like in rockwool or hydroton? Hydro growth is faster. But coco still needs roots, so I think High Brix will keep pace very nicely with coco.

The finished product? Well.....most HB growers stop other methods once they see what can happen. It's a matter of personal choice, of course.

The only thing I can say is that my products cost less, don't pollute the environment, and are 100% natural.
Doc bro please don’t take me as stepping down on your kits brotha na ah bro

I know I have saw what can be done just not consumed any.

I want to try your kit one day buddy I really do .

Doc bro please don’t take me as stepping down on your kits brotha na ah bro

I know I have saw what can be done just not consumed any.

I want to try your kit one day buddy I really do .

:Namaste: I didn't take it that way at all. I was just trying to keep any urban legends from starting, IE "High Brix is slow growth." Not true!

But like I've always said, if you want the fastest growth, highest yield per square foot and most harvests per year....learn to drive hydro.

If you want the highest quality, learn to manage minerals and microbes.

:Namaste: I didn't take it that way at all. I was just trying to keep any urban legends from starting, IE "High Brix is slow growth." Not true!

But like I've always said, if you want the fastest growth, highest yield per square foot and most harvests per year....learn to drive hydro.

If you want the highest quality, learn to manage minerals and microbes.
I want to figure out how to grow better better first . 2 Years doesn’t compare to how many sir /boss lol

I want to figure out how to grow better better first . 2 Years doesn’t compare to how many sir /boss lol

I 100% guarantee, if you dedicate 2 years to High Brix you will personally grow the best weed you've ever seen.....bar none except the Brix Gang.

Had you been in Jamaica recently, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about! Here's a recent pic from my garden:

That kind of resin comes from a good root system, properly mineralized soil, with major and minor elements in the correct ratio.....and lots of happy, busy microbes.

@Doc Bud kill looking smoke boss:passitleft: I’d hit that all day

I have a long way to go. Well maybe I’ll do one grow dwc and one grow docs high brix kit with what ever soil you recommend I purchase in Canada that would be good for indoor led tent grow ? FabrIf pots best you suggest your self ?

So Learning about when and what nutrients during different levels of plants growth is some I very much need to improve on I truly believe if I did a soil grow with the kit and some support and guidance from your army it would be incredible to see what comes and what my own personal conclusion would be this would have to be both systems as in dwc and high brix kit woudl need same strains same environments same
Light power. Even same tent size possibly?

I feel like I could benefit myself to learn more about nutrients ph and what is required and when it’s needed ?

Ph is the only thing I wish to not have to big with bit I heard someone say that adjusting your ph so it’s always in range by going up a few points and down a few help maximize a plants nutrients uptake allow all nutrients to be dialed in better allowing ultimate uptake ?

Thoughts on that buddy?

Think I’m learning and I could Ben say way off so far Is bottle synthetic nutes are great and all but say my bloom formula for example In advanced nutrients has say 1-3-4 ratio how ever say last two weekends of cannabis plants life mostly potassium is needed as suppose to phorphorus so there fore I can’t control my last two weeks better right ? With more p as your kit allows more control does it not?

Sorry maybe I am way off I also have a terrible time speaking sometimes so excuse me bud . And thanks for the chat always a pleasure . @Coloradokid19 my bad for jacking man ✊

So Learning about when and what nutrients during different levels of plants growth is some I very much need to improve on I truly believe if I did a soil grow with the kit and some support and guidance from your army it would be incredible to see what comes and what my own personal conclusion would be this would have to be both systems as in dwc and high brix kit woudl need same strains same environments same
Light power. Even same tent size possibly?

I feel like I could benefit myself to learn more about nutrients ph and what is required and when it’s needed ?

Ph is the only thing I wish to not have to big with bit I heard someone say that adjusting your ph so it’s always in range by going up a few points and down a few help maximize a plants nutrients uptake allow all nutrients to be dialed in better allowing ultimate uptake ?

Thoughts on that buddy?

Think I’m learning and I could Ben say way off so far Is bottle synthetic nutes are great and all but say my bloom formula for example In advanced nutrients has say 1-3-4 ratio how ever say last two weekends of cannabis plants life mostly potassium is needed as suppose to phorphorus so there fore I can’t control my last two weeks better right ? With more p as your kit allows more control does it not?

Sorry maybe I am way off I also have a terrible time speaking sometimes so excuse me bud . And thanks for the chat always a pleasure . @Coloradokid19 my bad for jacking man ✊

So, with High Brix we never bother to check pH. It just ain't a thing. No worries. We don't pH water, drenches, check run-off....skip it all.

As for timing of nutrients, this is very important and something that takes a few runs with the same strain to really get dialed in. There are some basic guidelines for what to feed and when....all covered in the directions.

Even if you fed the plant with just one product you'd still outperform coco. No question about it.

As for hydro....there are some strains that need that high salt environment to do their magic. The Chemdawg family comes to mind.

But landraces and more pure crosses really shine (literally) in High Brix. It's something that just hasn't been experienced by most folks yet.....but when they do they always comment. Every time.

/

Back
Top Bottom