CO2 & Humidity

you need a dehumidifier inside the grow, I personally keep mine outside run with vent, running in line with 14000 btu ac inside temps bounce 79°-82°,72-75° night cycle. rh day cycle 65-70% night cycle 45-50% co2 1500ppm 20lbs tank lasts about 10-11 days depending how often I work inside. sry 4.5x4.5x7 grow 1000w hps 9 pots on drip system an nutes 2.3 e.c.or 1150 ppm
Hey bro I'm so glad to hear about someone that actually uses co2 tank system. I need serious advice I have acinfinity 8x4x7 grow tent i got all bottom vents completely sealed i also just got 2 50 pint each dehumidifiers with a 10000 btu black & Decker ac unit. Now I tried placing the ac until inside my grow tent and running the 8 inch exhaust tubing out of the tent. Now when I turn the ac unit my whole tent completely sucks inwards even on the low setting. Are you having this problem??? And if so plz get back at me ASAP PLZ 🙏 I will check this each day to look for your reply. Otherwise if you wouldn't mind you could even text me bc I SERIOUSLY NEED A SOLUTION ASAP. THANKS BRO LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU 💯

Back
Top Bottom