Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

Go for 3s you have the room for sure!

Thanks for your answer.. I was going to do 5 but 3 seems to be more efficient!! That is what I am going to use! :thanks:

I am confused as to what size pot I should use when I repot this weekend. Should I go with 3 gallon pots or 5 gallon pots. I have enough light and height to grow all my plants 6 feet tall. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :Namaste:

Hey CF ! :Namaste:
I answered you in my journal. Should be just fine. :Namaste:

Hey CF ! :Namaste:
I answered you in my journal. Should be just fine. :Namaste:

Thanks Old Med Man!! I ordered the Air Pots. I could have bought the cheaper smart pots locally. I ordered the 3.4 Gallon Air Pots instead. Your advise means a lot to me and I know you swear by these pots!! :thanks:

I don't sell and I hate paying retail for MMJ. With 4 plants that is about 7k worth of MMJ retail. I can afford to pay a little more for something that I think works better! I spare no cost when it comes to my personal stash!!! :blunt:

10 days now without a smoke. I had a dream last night that I smoked a cigarette. When I woke up...I was glad it was a dream!!! :woohoo:

Thanks Old Med Man!! I ordered the Air Pots. I could have bought the cheaper smart pots locally. I ordered the 3.4 Gallon Air Pots instead. Your advise means a lot to me and I know you swear by these pots!! :thanks:

I don't sell and I hate paying retail for MMJ. With 4 plants that is about 7k worth of MMJ retail. I can afford to pay a little more for something that I think works better! I spare no cost when it comes to my personal stash!!! :blunt:

10 days now without a smoke. I had a dream last night that I smoked a cigarette. When I woke up...I was glad it was a dream!!! :woohoo:

Hey Closet Farmer !:high-five:
Good thinking.....man that is outrageous....I thought Hawaii was bad.

Good on you Buddy...10 days! That was a nightmare!

They worked on my lungs again today for 4 hours......it's helping ....I can breath better. I smoke about 6 vape cigs a day now...so I'm getting there. :thanks:

I guess I just missed Pop's. Btw hello CF. I was looking around and seen your REO song so I had to look. Hey 3 gallon smart pots work here for even larger plants like 4+ I'm sold on Smart pot's but 3/4 of my stuff is in plastic. Well Closet Farmer, I just wanted to get on and watch another grow. My best to you in this. Keep em Green

Hey Closet Farmer !:high-five:
Good thinking.....man that is outrageous....I thought Hawaii was bad.

Good on you Buddy...10 days! That was a nightmare!

They worked on my lungs again today for 4 hours......it's helping ....I can breath better. I smoke about 6 vape cigs a day now...so I'm getting there. :thanks:

Yes, prices are outrageous here! :geek:

I am very happy that you are down to 6 vapes a day! I am still doing the patch. Yesterday, I was starting to crave a cigararette and realized I forgot to repatch!! :high-five:

I guess I just missed Pop's. Btw hello CF. I was looking around and seen your REO song so I had to look. Hey 3 gallon smart pots work here for even larger plants like 4+ I'm sold on Smart pot's but 3/4 of my stuff is in plastic. Well Closet Farmer, I just wanted to get on and watch another grow. My best to you in this. Keep em Green

I always liked the title of that album!!! I makes me laugh! :laugh:

I was going to put all the plants in 5 gallon smart pots but got to think that was too large a container for my closet. This is my first soil grow so I am a little analytical. :geek:

I am honored to have you watch my grow!! Thanks for stopping by!:Namaste:

Pic Update. I still have not given any nutes to the plants.

With my hydro I would normally top them at this point. However, I am replanting as soon as my air pots arrive in a few days. I don't want to give the plants too much of a shock. Should I wait to top after I repot or would doing it now be ok?

This weekend I will be giving the plants thier first dose of BPN nutes. I will go light. :nomo:

420_0028.JPG

Woohoo! Nice start Closet Farmer. They look really happy and healthy. :thumb:

BTW - Great job on quitting smoking. It's so tough for so many people, and I'm glad to hear you're winning the battle. Keep it up!

you can top them now, I top sometimes the day before transplant, the day after, doesn't really seem to cause any additional stress on the plant

Thanks for the advise! I was concerned. I am going to top as soon as I re-pot. That way the seedling that is behind one week can catch up and I will do all at the same time. :high-five:

Oh, wook at da' widdle babies..:goodjob:

Smart Ass!! :laugh:

Woohoo! Nice start Closet Farmer. They look really happy and healthy. :thumb:

BTW - Great job on quitting smoking. It's so tough for so many people, and I'm glad to hear you're winning the battle. Keep it up!

Thanks Xlr8! I am winning the battle. Today I forgot to put on my nicotine patch and I wasn't even craving a cigarette. I am now at 12 days without! :thanks:

Hey there JamesWri85!

I was looking into the ecigs but I couln'dt find any locally. I am using the patch but plan on stopping that when I run out.

Thank for stopping by! :high-five:

Well, it looks like I'm a little late to the start, but just in time for the fun stuff!! Hope you dont mind another tag-along buddy! Nice to see a hydro guy doin some dirty deeds! I'm in FoxF OF as well, and have used MG....Just my opinion, but the FFOF is WAAAAAAy better for cannabis than anything MG has out there. They both work, but FF has it designed more for our needs. Also, If you're transplanting soon, you could probably go another 2-3 weeks without feeding. I'm currently on week 5 of veg from clone, and just fed last week for the first time, at half strength with FF Grow Big. Still not seeing any signs of hunger. If you do feed, as has already been stated, I would go light on the dose.
Anyway, looking good brother, Im subbed:high-five:

Well, it looks like I'm a little late to the start, but just in time for the fun stuff!! Hope you dont mind another tag-along buddy! Nice to see a hydro guy doin some dirty deeds! I'm in FoxF OF as well, and have used MG....Just my opinion, but the FFOF is WAAAAAAy better for cannabis than anything MG has out there. They both work, but FF has it designed more for our needs. Also, If you're transplanting soon, you could probably go another 2-3 weeks without feeding. I'm currently on week 5 of veg from clone, and just fed last week for the first time, at half strength with FF Grow Big. Still not seeing any signs of hunger. If you do feed, as has already been stated, I would go light on the dose.
Anyway, looking good brother, Im subbed:high-five:

Thanks for stopping by Quixilver! I was upset that I couldn't get happy frog. The only soil I could get was the ocean forest. I wasn't happy that it had nutes already in it. I am new to soil so I probably need to change my attitude about this. I think that MG organic has less nutes than OC. That is why I planned on mixing. I haven't fed yet. The plants are growing every day so I figure they are eating something.

I have a question. I do not know the answer. How can you tell if a plant is hungry? :reading420magazine: My guess would be wilting leaves?

I have only been successful in hydro, so I never had to tell before. :high-five:

Nice little bushes forming. They look happy. Nice start.

:thumb:

Thanks 420fied! So far so good! I think they are happy too. I will be repotting in a few days. Then I will top! :thanks:

Best thing I can think of to tell you is that, when a plant is hungry, you'll know.....
With mine, usually I notice that growth and vigor slows considerably, and you may even start to see deficiencies, namely nitrogen,(yellowing of the lower leaves) mag and so on. At least thats my experience so far. The only time I really notice any sort of drooping or curling under is when they are thirsty, or over watered. I see the former more often than the latter because I like to let them dry until just the slightest drooping of the lower leaves before watering.....

Back
Top Bottom