Clones with T5 Nano Dome?

Hey cmay,I think you would have a better chance at seeing roots if your slips weren't in the netpots with the clay pebbles.

Jonny whats up man i thought of that and have checked. Man I was checking them each day and thinking ill have to wait for a while to see roots through rapid plug and pebbles. So i was taking them out every few days to see if they sprout through the rapid. And guess what today two of the 4 have shown signs of rooting Whoo Hoooo..

image36644.jpg

Two of the 3 Ak-47's sprouted and im still waiting on one more and an sour diesel. Does anyone know if sour diesel is suppose to be more of a taller branchy plant as opposed to short and bushy? They are a week old from clipping sitting in a T5 dome set up for now. How long would i want to keep them under this t5 til i move em on out to there veg/bloom spot?

This is really exciting for me as this is my vey first time with any of this. I really do have to say that this is really a great hobby. =)

Johnny i notice that you are right. The steam doesnt look to me like its thicken but it is yellowing ever so slightly.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom