ChronicTrees 2021 Outdoor Grow: Random Strains

You sure put a lot of stuff on your plants. Don't get me wrong, I don't grow a lot of picture perfect buds but I do grow a lot of buds in a perpetual setup. I do wish you the best of luck in your outdoor grow. At present I am restricted to indoor grows but the day will come when I may be back in the sunlight. I am in the process of getting the dirt ready for when the day may come. When I did grow outside back in the early 1970's through 1988, I was a bit on the edge of bucking the law, but things change when you have older children and you don't want a criminal record following you around.
Definitely, I completely understand. I feed girls mostly 3 separate nutrients/additives, combined. (Root excelurators/Igniters, Soluble nutrients for Veg/bloom, and Superthrive. All for the veg cycle.) Then when It’s time for bloom, I feed the soluble nutrients, bloom nutrients, and bud denser.

Not sure how I missed it, but I am here now! Glad to see you have been doing so well!
These girls have been doing great. I have 3 more girls that are almost on there way to becoming teens. They are doing awesome! Give about 2-3 more weeks, they should be 10-11 inches tall. Mostly random strains,. A few that I can recall are Sour Diesel x Big Bud, Jesus OG, OG x Haze, Nl1 x Chronic x G13, and Cantaloupe Haze. I have about 10 girls growing outside. 2 are full grown teens, 3 are almost teens, 1 Is a very large seedling, the rest are seedlings still.

Ok, so the saddest thing happened yesterday. One of my girls died, and another was stolen from the pot I had her In. I checked my garden this morning, and she was completely missing. It’s sad knowing someone would come to my garden to steal a plant. As sad as It Is though, I have just enough time to germinate some seeds, and plant them before the 25th of this month, so they can make It to harvest by mid September.

Damn, sorry to hear that! Might be time for some cheap security cameras and a motion light or two.
Exactly what I was planning on doing. I’m going to go purchase a security camera that connects to your phone through an app, and place It right on the front of my garage, where I can see the garden area that Is behind my house, and that leads Into the backyard aswell. You know, It’s sad seeing those girls go, especially because someone wanted steal from my garden.
At least there Is time for more girls to germinate, and grow.

So there Is 2 girls that happen to be on there way to becoming teens, give them about 2 more weeks, they should be teens. I have another 2 more girls, larger sized seedlings, they look nice at the age they are at. I just fed all my girls some soluble nutrients... I used about half a gallon of water with a teaspoon of the nutrients, and fed them all with that one gallon of water. I made sure these girls got the necessary water, and nutrients they needed. Going to get some more root igniter/stimulater, and some Superthrive. I have plenty of bloom nutrients at the moment. Right now my priority Is getting those roots to grow, and have a strong, healthy root system for all these girls. It surprises me how well these girls are doing. They are growing rapidly, and look extremely healthy.... I’m waiting on a few rain showers for them to get the water they need.. plus the humidity works great for growing plants, so that’s a bonus!!

:yahoo:

I would get a lot more than that and put them in the freezer... those prices cant last forever.
He has tens of thousands of seeds. I’ve been getting seeds from him for over 2 years. I bought over a thousand seeds from him already. Will grab another $600 worth of seeds from him by the beginning of next month. So many different strains. Over 100!

So I ended up making an order for just over $900.00 worth of seeds, which Is 900+ seeds. Going to throw those In a mini freezer, and when next summer comes... unless I do an Indoor grow, start planting seeds all In the garden. These strains are amazing.. over 100 strains are available. Since I love Blueberry strains, I ended up getting some Dj Shorts, Blueberry Haze, Dj Shorts Blueberry Cheese, and Blueberry Diesel x BlueMooneShine! These strains, plus a whole bunch of other strains. All kinds really.

Back
Top Bottom