Chef's Return - Featuring Autos & ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Look at that beautiful Girl:circle-of-love:
Are you planning to change the power or the height?

I took these photos yesterday morning. We’re starting the bud fill in now!

I slapped the pollen sac branch and got a decent dusting of pollen on my card. I sprinkled it all over the buds of the three biggest plants, and some on the gelato too. Hopefully there is time left for them to mature. I believe there is

Yeah I’m feeling pretty good about it. Im just hoping we have a nice cool start to the summer so the closer temps don’t go out of control!

For those of you who don’t know, I’ve taken up a new hobby as well.

How much time do you think's left Chef?
I’d wager as long as another 8-9 weeks. Plenty of time for fat nuggets and seeds.

@InTheShed well, I should rephrase. I didn’t just buy the bass. I got it like in February. I’ve just recently opened up the wide world of music. It’s amazing

What is GM?

Grandpa’s moonshine.

I see you’re using the RX blend shed. And that you mentioned they disappeared. Upon checking it out for myself, it’s true. They have disappeared!

What is GM?
Grandpa’s moonshine
Because he wouldn't click my link. ;)
I see you’re using the RX blend shed. And that you mentioned they disappeared. Upon checking it out for myself, it’s true. They have disappeared!
Damn shame they went away and still owe me 2 sets for prizes! I even gave a box away to another member here thinking I had lots more coming. I think I have enough for these two but we'll see how much the SIP goes through in flower.

Back
Top Bottom