Check this place out!

NaturalRx

I recently visited an new dispensary in the central valley; Earth Meds in Tipton. it was a awesome place and i was super pleased with the experience. the staff was way cool and the atmosphere was laid back, there was some sweet reggae playin:Rasta: as i walked in door and had poster and pictures of the stickiest of the icky.(I hate those boring spots with plain walls and hard plastic chairs i have back pain man, get some comfortable chairs like these guys!). it was so sick, they have this microscope that feeds to a television so you can check trichomes along with the usual smell and squeeze test. they have some dank!! didnt break the bank either, thats always cool. Check it out!!:peace:

Re: check this place out!!!

forgot to add some details... Earth Meds, Tipton is right off Hwy 99 about 50 miles north of Bakersfield and 50 miles south of Fresno. (559) 752-0420
call for address and driving directions; this place is less than a mile from the off ramp and so easy to access. their Gods Gift and Green Crack get top honors.:headbanger:

I can give you the prices for Earth Meds.

The Gods Gift and the Grenn Crack were $75.00 an 1/8. ALL the way up to the OZ. with NO BREAKS!!

i was just at earth meds yesterday and their top stuff (gift and crack, etc.) was all 65 an 1/8 and it wasnt all the way up to the oz. the quantity is definitely up to the quality in my opinion. they had some real good purple kush, romulan , and power plant that was much less expensive and still great.
i dont like to drive far and they have the best i have found in the central valley.

any one know of a place around Tulare county with better prices on the same quality? all of the others around here have some average backyard junk.

If you take the 190 east in visalia, and get off on lovers lane, go till you see Houston St, go right, and follow that for about ten miles and there is a store somewhere around there, the prices are so-so, but he does make the oz 31grams instead of 28, so if you buy enough you can come out o.k.

They just don't have alot to choose from, but it was a couple of monthes ago that I was there, maybe they got more.

It cost too much in gas to just drive down ther on a hope and a prayer.

I NEED to know exactly what I'm getting, and how much I have to donate before I spend 60 in gas, and 2 hours driving.

I don't mind the drive, but when you get there and they don't have alot of chooses or they want way too much, then I'm out all that time and money for nothing.

thanx for the directions! im going to check it out . 31 g sounds like a good deal if the price isnt too high.:ganjamon:

Sorry bro, it's off the 198. Head east.

I just got back from there around an hour ago, I feel it is my obligation to let everyone know, THEY ARE ASKING 80 1/8 for purple erkle.

And on the way back, I stopped by the store in Tulare, they do charge 65 1/8 for green crack, but if you want a oz, you have to donate 490.

Just so you know.

there's a DR. on F street, in Bakersfield,CA.

If you need the name and address, let me know.

If anyone is close to Van Nuys, check out the GREEN DRAGON shop, they have EVERY kind of kush you can think of, and he is only asking 60 1/8 for the TOP shelf meds.:bongrip:

There is probably pressure from the black market to keep prices high as well. I never thought about it until now. Imagine undercutting a good size black market operation...They would not be happy.
You'd have to be a big time dealer to make a good sized op feel a dent in their profit. These clubs charge what they do because there are so many idiots who are willing to pay the price. No customers would definately make the price drop. Maybe a 1 week strike where everyone stops going to the clubs would make them realize what they are doing. And I could care less about their overhead. If they have so many employees that they have to charge $60.00+ a 1/8th then maybe they should consider down sizing some. When I can grow a entire ounce for under $15.00 and they sell the same exact stuff for $65.00 a 1/8th...well enough profit is made to cover the days overhead with just a few ounces. These places sell lb's a day at $65.00 a 1/8th. HUGE PROFITS!!! Just look at these guys who own these clubs... most drive around in these huge escalades with spinners or Lexus cars. Something ain't right!

Back
Top Bottom