Chase Is On The Case Of a Mystery Fast Buds Auto Flower Grow

Looking good so far. Nothing has changed. Just very nice growth from the mystery Auto.
IMG_6990.jpeg

Mystery Auto:
IMG_6988.jpeg

Strawberry Gorilla Auto:
IMG_6987.jpeg

Cherry Pie Auto:
IMG_6989.jpeg

Have a good weekend!

Mystery Auto has some roots! She is cruising! Had to move her to the end of the line and do a pretty solid defoliation today.
IMG_7027.jpeg

Mystery Auto-
IMG_7028.jpeg
IMG_7032.jpeg

Strawberry Gorilla and her big gorgeous Indica leaves-
IMG_7029.jpeg

Cherry Pie 🍒
IMG_7030.jpeg

They all got a bump in nutrients this morning to support the rapid growth. Was gonna top the strawberry gorilla but she already has pre flowers so I’m gonna just let her go into stretch mode. I’ll also leave the cherry pie to grow as is. So only the mystery will be a topped plant.

IMG_7038.jpeg

Girls are looking great! Those fastbuds genetics are almost all great. I've grown Blue Dream, Orange Sherbert, GSC and Blackberry. The Blackberry wasn't worth growing but the other three were really good. And yielded well.

Girls are looking great! Those fastbuds genetics are almost all great. I've grown Blue Dream, Orange Sherbert, GSC and Blackberry. The Blackberry wasn't worth growing but the other three were really good. And yielded well.
This is my first go with Fast Buds. Seems like very strong genetics indeed. I’m pretty new to the Autos.

Back
Top Bottom