CGBOY's Girl Scout Cookie Cabinet - Coco Grow - 3rd Newbie Grow - 1st Journal

My pictures are almost up to date. Here the ladys are nice and bushy and ready for Flowering
IMG_2777_Custom_.JPG
IMG_2779_Custom_.JPG

I try to get some pics from different angles and distances so any Cabinet lovers can get inspired from my setup :)
that being said, I enjoy all feedback

Keep the Green alive!

My pictures are almost up to date. Here the ladys are nice and bushy and ready for Flowering
IMG_2777_Custom_.JPG
IMG_2779_Custom_.JPG

I try to get some pics from different angles and distances so any Cabinet lovers can get inspired from my setup :)
that being said, I enjoy all feedback

Keep the Green alive!
Looking good in there. Didn't get the chance to do any reading up. I'm in public. Lol

The ladys have been fed Clean ph'ed H2O and are ready for flowering (i think)
I am unsure of scrog "net" height so after reading everything I could find it has been set at 12"

Ive taken my 12 clone cuttings (for friends and family and 3 more for me) from underneath while cleaning up the bottoms a little
I will still be LSTing by directing shoots and restricting others to try to get a nice even canopy like my Mentors :)
IMG_2782_Custom_.JPG
IMG_2776_Custom_.JPG
IMG_2774_Custom_.JPG

I ran into some over heating problems which i think we all can appreciate. During those hot days the ambient temps in my cabinet location would soar to 95 deg F range, making internal temps spiking up to 100F deg on really hot humid days.
I chose to deal with it using two methods.
1) I installed an external 11000 BTU portable AC unit to cool the room where the Cabinet sits so incoming air to the cabinet is a respectable 75 deg F.
2) I installed 2 Aux circulation fans that really do a great job of stirring up the air flow inside the cabinet below the canopy.
IMG_2820_Custom_.JPG
IMG_2823_Custom_.JPG

We are in Day 16 of 60-68 of flower
Well with the exception of the occasional fan leaf that is blocking a bud site. I think I am done stressing out these lady's.
Anybody have comments on where to improve ? (my timeline?) I love criticism and new ideas, its the only way my grow can get better :)
I was thinking of un-teathering the each cola from the screen to just let them grow out ? What do you think ?

Back
Top Bottom