Cannapot - We Need Testgrower --> Annabelle's Garden + Discount 420 Members

Hey Cannapot check out my first grow let me know if you would be interested in me doing a future grow. Won't be ready until around late April but better to get the word out now.
well if you want to do a report...you can do with Deep Chunk F2.....will be online at our own seedbank "Cannapot Seeds" at the beginning of November

well if you want to do a report...you can do with Deep Chunk F2.....will be online at our own seedbank "Cannapot Seeds" at the beginning of November
Id love to but sadly I grow outdoors and I am in california so late April is the soonest I can plant. I'll come back and check in February see if you have another opportunity. Thanks for getting back to me.

Id love to but sadly I grow outdoors and I am in california so late April is the soonest I can plant. I'll come back and check in February see if you have another opportunity. Thanks for getting back to me.
You can do a report with Deep Chunk in April ... I just wanted to tell that we will have the Deep Chunk for sale at the beginning of November...by the way, all our Cannapot Seeds are very very good ;)

Back
Top Bottom