Cannabis Rezination

It's always something!
Your SBNL are surprising and beginning to surpass expectations. The leaf issue had me pretty worried. It is looking better. Look in the closeup at how rezinous the new growth on her cola looks compared to earlier growth. Gonna be a hot sticky mess we says.

It’s still has a ways to go with all those white pistols, is that right?
For sure! I am just getting excited as I have big expectations.

Your SBNL are surprising and beginning to surpass expectations. The leaf issue had me pretty worried. It is looking better. Look in the closeup at how rezinous the new growth on her cola looks compared to earlier growth. Gonna be a hot sticky mess we says.

I love it when they sword up like that! Beautiful work my friend! Sticky Icky!

You'll have to do way more testing on her then ;)
Hay bro,
What has me interested is that when I was buying these seeds I had read reviews saying things like "don't get you high no matter how much you smoke". I blew it off thinking no way critical x kush is gonna rock, probably bullshit strain review. Well now I am beginning to wonder.

This girl has 5 sisters in the next room that are gearing up for Queen status while she offers nothing. I have never smelled so pretty a flower yet detecting no odor, ceptin the plastic kind. You have gardened cbd plants before, do they have smell?

I guess we will just have to smoke some of her :hookah:

Ahoy There!
We took down the lone Bruce Banner this morning and I thought I would share some thoughts.

A tank top may be the most comfortable attire available or what you happen to be wearing. We might want to put down the shears and get some long sleeves on. I dug Bruce Banner out from behind other big ladies wearing a tank. I am a hot sticky mess.

container size may be way over rated, we just pulled 890 grams of bud and branch from a kitty litter container (around 3 &1/2 Gal) genetics is far more the player in yield.

the leaf wilt angle LWA never exceeded 50 degrees indicating this strain has a high drought tolerance and fitness characteristic's.

We look forward to running Bruce Banner again :love:

real close to a @Van Stank #1. closest yet to a #1 cultivar. keep tryin

Ahoy There!
We took down the lone Bruce Banner this morning and I thought I would share some thoughts.

A tank top may be the most comfortable attire available or what you happen to be wearing. We might want to put down the shears and get some long sleeves on. I dug Bruce Banner out from behind other big ladies wearing a tank. I am a hot sticky mess.

container size may be way over rated, we just pulled 890 grams of bud and branch from a kitty litter container (around 3 &1/2 Gal) genetics is far more the player in yield.

the leaf wilt angle LWA never exceeded 50 degrees indicating this strain has a high drought tolerance and fitness characteristic's.

And you can’t hardly get that sticky off!! I haven’t found anything yet besides pure alcohol to get the sticky off ,have you??? And then the smell lingers on your skin for at least 24 hours any suggestions on how to get rid of that because I go around smelling my fingers all day and people think I’m a weirdo!

And you can’t hardly get that sticky off!! I haven’t found anything yet besides pure alcohol to get the sticky off ,have you??? And then the smell lingers on your skin for at least 24 hours any suggestions on how to get rid of that because I go around smelling my fingers all day and people think I’m a weirdo!
Any oil. Try some olive and rub. You'll be surprised how easy it works.

Ahoy There!

Way to grow! 8 oz's is a huge yield from that pot! You sticky hot mess you!

Straw Hat Notes;
I am revising the harvest forecast on the StankBerry X Northern Lights Hybrids. We revise upward from 3 to 3.5 oz per plant to 4.5 to 5.5 oz per plant. The floral accumulations are exceeding expectations as the cola's swell. We are sitting pretty on a number of these seeds. Thank you @StoneOtter my brother. On another note we have been running 5 plants /meter2 instead of four plants and the crowding has increased overall harvest yield.

Straw Hat Notes;
I am revising the harvest forecast on the StankBerry X Northern Lights Hybrids. We revise upward from 3 to 3.5 oz per plant to 4.5 to 5.5 oz per plant. The floral accumulations are exceeding expectations as the cola's swell. We are sitting pretty on a number of these seeds. Thank you @StoneOtter my brother. On another note we have been running 5 plants /meter2 instead of four plants and the crowding has increased overall harvest yield.
Growing and sharing brother. :green_heart: So tell me, did any berry taste get into the mix, or is it more northern lights?

Growing and sharing brother. :green_heart: So tell me, did any berry taste get into the mix, or is it more northern lights?
I have not harvested any yet

Back
Top Bottom