Cannabis 1st Time Grower

Welcome @cannafarmbelle . Lots of smart growers on here (not me yet) to guide you along as needed. I'm on my first grow (since the 80's) myself in hydro. Have wished many times i had done what you are doing and learned on soil first, but noooooooo, i had to jump in the pool, deep end, head first. hoping i don't kill em. lol

Welcome to the world of cannabis growing! For managing diabetes, you might want to look into strains high in CBD and low in THC, as they’re often recommended for their potential therapeutic benefits.

As for growing tips, here are a few to get you started:

Outdoor Growing:

• Choose the Right Strain: Opt for strains that are suited to your climate. Some strains are better for warmer climates, while others can handle cooler temperatures.
  • Soil Preparation: Use rich, well-draining soil. Adding compost or organic matter can help improve soil health.
  • Sunlight: Cannabis plants need plenty of sunlight. Ensure they get at least 6-8 hours of direct sunlight each day.
Indoor Growing:

• Lighting: Use high-quality grow lights. LED lights are a popular choice for their energy efficiency and spectrum range.
  • Ventilation: Good airflow is crucial to prevent mold and mildew. Consider using fans and proper exhaust systems.
  • Temperature and Humidity: Maintain a stable temperature (70-85°F during the day and slightly cooler at night) and monitor humidity levels to avoid issues with pests and mold.
thank you for the guidance.

Hey everyone, I've been busy the past few days sorting out some plant issues and fixing problems with my lights, but everything's good now, and I'm on day 37 of my grow. How does my plant look to you

white gummy day 7.PNG

white gummy 22days.PNG

white gummy 33days.PNG

white gummy 37 days.PNG

Hey everyone, I've been busy the past few days sorting out some plant issues and fixing problems with my lights, but everything's good now, and I'm on day 37 of my grow. How does my plant look to you

white gummy day 7.PNG

white gummy 22days.PNG

white gummy 33days.PNG

white gummy 37 days.PNG
She looks good.:thumb:
What are you feeding her?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi everyone,

I'm new to growing cannabis and would love any advice, especially on strains for diabetes and growing tips, indoors or outdoors.

Thanks for welcoming me!
There's as much to know as being a doctor and I don't mean a veterinarian or a toe doctor been growing for over 50 years two crops one in vegging one in budding a crop every two months one tip of advice is watch out for the powder mold which will wipe your crop out rob you of all your electricity bills and fertilizer money you spent I've had some people think it was Frost it's not Frost it's mold and then there's a spider mites little bastards have to treat for those once a week never buy expensive crap from the grow store for spider mites ridiculous prices this is what works just fine some people don't like it they say it's not organic who cares you go to the dollar store or somewhere cheap and get yourself a big bottle of Palmolive dishwashing soap original has to be original cannot be extra strength green Palmolive dishwashing soap and neem oil I one shot glass each in your sprayer mix it up in a bucket first at 6.5 pH forward in your sprayer spray it on there been doing it for so many years I can't even tell you how many works every time cheap got to keep the powder mold and spider mites away that's a definite must for any grow room I have zero powder mold and zero spider mites offer $100 for anybody that can find one in my grow room keep your pets out of the grow room 100% of the time they get fertilizer residue on their feet and lick their feet can cause problems with your pet you must Master the art of cloning in order to run any kind of grow room with consistency starting from seeds every time is expensive and the seed companies are not that reliable they'll leave you stranded every time you need them the most you have to keep the heat out of the grow room heat can cause all kinds of plant problems don't grow with anything but pro-mix I use HP keep your pH at 6.5 the scale ranges from 6.0 to 7.0 stay in the middle of 6.5 a lot of new Growers do not flush their plants anywhere near enough in the end you end up with choking weed won't stay lit won't burn gray Burns black too much fertilizer residue left in the plant before Harvest ruin your four months worth of work just like that that's four electric bills all the fertilizer all your time lousy weed one thing for sure no matter what kind of fertilizer set up you're using you need to use Roots accelerator gold and nothing but every watering from start to finish keeps the plant strong in the diseases away the humidity can be a real problem depending on how many plants you got the more plants the higher the humidity in the girl room and if you're in the basement it leaks through the whole house high humidity steam your windows up waterfalls coming down your windows keep it down to three four plants there's usually no problem do not over water do not every 3 to 4 days at the most till Flushing well there's plenty more let me know if you want any 50 year grower

Just buying supplies for now. Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil is what I bought. Hydroponics is too much for me to handle and research now.
I use a mix of Fox farm ocean blend, perlite, and co co. Per 5 gallon pot I use 3.5 gallon of Fox farm, 1 gallon co co, and .5 gallon perlite. My next grow I will be replacing perlite with something better just not sure what that is yet. happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom