Canabnoid

jasonpin

420 Member
This was my first grow and successful. Just something I noticed and wondered about. I noticed that the cannabinoid crystals are absolutely everywhere all over the whole thing and so many. I have purchased tons of product and have never seen anything like what I have. My question is why does the stuff that has been processed not have nearly as much? Is it Because of auto trimmers knocking all the goodness off?

This was my first grow and successful. Just something I noticed and wondered about. I noticed that the cannabinoid crystals are absolutely everywhere all over the whole thing and so many. I have purchased tons of product and have never seen anything like what I have. My question is why does the stuff that has been processed not have nearly as much? Is it Because of auto trimmers knocking all the goodness off?
Quite possibly, or people using the bud for shake hash and selling the remnants, or even rough handling/bad temps

I have purchased ALOT and have NEVER seen anything like what I grew,not boasting just very curious.
When they're shipping pallets of the stuff, it's bound to be slightly compacted or rubbed/rolled

Back
Top Bottom