Can anyone ID this seedling issue

Assuming that's not the result of a "burn," I'd be carefully inspecting the leaves - including their undersides - for tiny little insects with voracious appetites.

Im house cleaning today .
Once a week religiously.
Empty out the closet and go through everything with a fine tooth comb.
Thank you :peace:

The chart does not take into consideration at least 3 things. Plant species( lettuce and cannabis don't have the same optimal growing conditions)Leaf surface conditions, and the ability of a plant to manipulate it's own environment through stomata. The chart omits one very impactful variable---air movement(wind)!

Here's my greenhouse which is often under "Dangerous" conditions.

I agree 420% with the above. Just use the chart as a "guide" not a gospel and you will do well. Plants are pretty versatile. The unknown is pests.

@Bush Doctor 77 what brand tunnel are you using for your greenhouse??

I agree 420% with the above. Just use the chart as a "guide" not a gospel and you will do well. Plants are pretty versatile. The unknown is pests.

@Bush Doctor 77 what brand tunnel are you using for your greenhouse??
I got it about 10 years ago from Farmtek.

Nice - what size is it??

10 years is long whats the material?? The ones I'm looking at only carry a 4 year warranty on the material.

If I bought another from them, I'd go with a solid rear wall instead of zipper, as that is the only thing that failed. I'd also get 10oz rear and front for longer life. I take the cover off every year during winter, as it takes just a few minutes. I did put in an exhaust fan.
GrowSpan Round HobbyPro Greenhouse - 14'W x 8'H x 20'L - FarmTek

Back
Top Bottom