Camping In The HashGround

InTheShed bottle chart seems to be working very well ..... slight nute burn on the largest plant Wich is weird ,,,,,, Ive been lst the big one ...... the gator breaths have basically zero node spacing and massive fan leafs that sit in the soil and block bud sites ... I trimmed the large fan leafs on the one gator breath just for ease of watering ....... my outdoor plant is managing to live with a light layer of snow every morning the cat nacho has been eating nugs ....... even if I chopped it now there is some trichomes and the plant could run in the hash bag .... it did amazing for a runt I stuffed outside
Screenshot_20231001-164729.png
PXL_20231001_223131400~3.jpg
PXL_20231001_223436255.jpg
PXL_20231001_223448117~2.jpg
PXL_20231001_223445204~2.jpg
PXL_20231001_223440635~2.jpg
PXL_20231001_223423269.jpg

Your outdoor plant looks terrific consider it has to shake off a layer of snow every morning! I would certainly add it to the hash bin when you finally have to take it down. Might even find something smokeable on it.

Something I do with plants that have enormous leaves that shade everything else is just cut them off at the petiole/leaf connection. It makes the plant grow more up top (where we usually want them) and they're often smaller than those original ones.

Are you at full veg mix on the biggest of them?

Your outdoor plant looks terrific consider it has to shake off a layer of snow every morning! I would certainly add it to the hash bin when you finally have to take it down. Might even find something smokeable on it.

Something I do with plants that have enormous leaves that shade everything else is just cut them off at the petiole/leaf connection. It makes the plant grow more up top (where we usually want them) and they're often smaller than those original ones.

Are you at full veg mix on the biggest of them?
No I'm not at full strength veg yet , im hoping to fill this entire net and trim everything off below the net and flip

Is this the first time you're Scrogging your plants?

And, I agree with Kanno. They do look nice and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom