Cali Connection - Grape OG - 1000W HPS

SN, wow what a line up you have there. I had a TK x RD #2 that reeked of grapes. After reading the description of grape OG, i had to take a look.Mind if i check this out? Do you know where Cali con got their rom? A romulan x Tahoe caught my eye

SN, wow what a line up you have there. I had a TK x RD #2 that reeked of grapes. After reading the description of grape OG, i had to take a look.Mind if i check this out? Do you know where Cali con got their rom? A romulan x Tahoe caught my eye

You can never have too much variety, I don't think. Stick around, man. I don't care lol. I bet that smelled amazing. Hopefully this pheno will be the best of both worlds. I'm not sure, and I would say to ask the man himself, I think he's over on ----- or some shit like that. That's what drew my attention too, was it's lineage. I think once it fills out, it'll give me nice things lol.

Well, now we wait & hope for the best lol. God, I hope customs don't take my shit lol
cx.png

Alien OG x Triangle Kush, should weigh out nice when it dries lol
indica_alien-5_9.jpg

Pitiful part room shot lol....At least I can veg photos and flower autos lol
room_shot-5_9.jpg

Well, today has been interesting to say the very least lol. Amazon really fucked me :straightface:

My order was: 5L DutchMaster Gold A/B (Flower) & this is what they sent me. 1L of Gold B & 1L of DM Max.....what the FUCK?!
AmazonFuckedMe.jpg

Moving along.....
Grape OG in her new 15g soft pot. I must say, she's definitely perked back up & doesn't look half as shitty as she did in her 3g pot. My height limit is practically limitless, so I'm going to let this lady stretch her legs & get big(er)
Grape_OG-5_12.jpg

Grape OG clone after 7 days in the Aero Cloner. The pump runs 24/7 & so far, so good. I will NEVER go back to using those goddamn domes. I hate them lol.
Grape_Roots-5_12.jpg

Mephisto Genetics Heisenberg (Auto - Walter White x 24 Karat). I haven't touched very much on this plant. As we can all see, it's going to be far from a "great yield" - However, the smell coming off this small bitch is so amazing. It's also VERY sticky. While it might not give me much, I will surely be keeping this as personal smoke. My hunch for it being so small is because it didn't like the transplant, back on 3/21. Oh well, she's almost done with her life lol. (Fucking autos)
Heisenberg-5_12.jpg

Another shot of my Blue Cheese. I did clone this, and probably will end up taking more clones of each of the photos before flip. I really just love this strain, a lot. It lead to my obsession with Blueberry crosses lol.
Blue_Cheese-5_12.jpg

It's looking like my SFV OG & Blueberry x Ghost beans should be here by tomorrow or Friday! :thumb::thumb: Almost time to begin pheno hunting :circle-of-love:

Well, you are a feisty one aren't you? :laughtwo: Nice to meet you StupidNoob. I'll be honest, I'll have to call you SN. The word "stupid" is not one of my favorites. Indulge me. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I recently harvested a Mephisto Fantasmo Express that was as disappointing in yield as your Heinsenberg will be. However, and this a significant point, it's some of the best I've grown and I'm smoking it carefully to get every single bit of goodness out of the buds. It made some killer bio bomb brownies.

Maybe there's something we missed about these two? At $10 a seed I'm not inclined to give it another go at any rate, regardless of the delightful buzz. I grow Carnival and Dark Devil Auto for pity's sake. I don't really have room for underperformers. Real estate's tight.

I love that you have head room and can grow the sativas out to full height. That'll keep me coming back. How high is your ceiling, if I may pry? I'm a Sativa gal myself. I'm growing one Indica dominant this time because they're concerned I don't sleep, but I don't smoke indicas precisely because they put me to sleep. I guess they all have a point though. The body does need some dark time to recharge.

Sorry, got off on a tangent there. :laughtwo: I admire your plants. Great variety. I like your feisty nature too. Think I'll stick around. Have you considered setting up a SWICK system to keep them watered while you're at work? From your posts I assume you travel? Or is it just horrendous hours? Either way, a SWICK could be an attractive option for you. There's a link to the dedicated thread in my signature line, and I'd recommend you check out HealingKronic. He has the system we all wish we had in our own gardens. LOL!

I've chewed up enough real estate here and my lights just went off so I need to drag my butt away from the iPad and towards the sheets.

Again, they must feed you NC boys something extra special to make you so much fun to hang around. I see your footprints MagicJim. :hug: I'll swing by tomorrow and see what excitement you've managed to kick up.

Hey, Noob! Things are looking good in your garden! I believe I'll hang out with you and see how your grow turns out.

:popcorn:

Grape_Roots-5_12.jpg

Grape OG clone after 7 days in the Aero Cloner. The pump runs 24/7 & so far, so good. I will NEVER go back to using those goddamn domes. I hate them lol.

I've been having pretty good luck with my dome, with about a 95% propagation rate. But it's pretty labor intensive keeping everything between the white lines with a dome, so I'm always up for learning about other ways. What's the brand of your cloner? I searched amazon with "Aero Cloner" and didn't see anything that looked exactly like what you have.

It's looking like my SFV OG & Blueberry x Ghost beans should be here by tomorrow or Friday! :thumb::thumb: Almost time to begin pheno hunting :circle-of-love:

New strains are so much fun, aren't they? :thumb:

Well, you are a feisty one aren't you? :laughtwo: Nice to meet you StupidNoob. I'll be honest, I'll have to call you SN. The word "stupid" is not one of my favorites. Indulge me. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I recently harvested a Mephisto Fantasmo Express that was as disappointing in yield as your Heinsenberg will be. However, and this a significant point, it's some of the best I've grown and I'm smoking it carefully to get every single bit of goodness out of the buds. It made some killer bio bomb brownies.

Maybe there's something we missed about these two? At $10 a seed I'm not inclined to give it another go at any rate, regardless of the delightful buzz. I grow Carnival and Dark Devil Auto for pity's sake. I don't really have room for underperformers. Real estate's tight.

I love that you have head room and can grow the sativas out to full height. That'll keep me coming back. How high is your ceiling, if I may pry? I'm a Sativa gal myself. I'm growing one Indica dominant this time because they're concerned I don't sleep, but I don't smoke indicas precisely because they put me to sleep. I guess they all have a point though. The body does need some dark time to recharge.

Sorry, got off on a tangent there. :laughtwo: I admire your plants. Great variety. I like your feisty nature too. Think I'll stick around. Have you considered setting up a SWICK system to keep them watered while you're at work? From your posts I assume you travel? Or is it just horrendous hours? Either way, a SWICK could be an attractive option for you. There's a link to the dedicated thread in my signature line, and I'd recommend you check out HealingKronic. He has the system we all wish we had in our own gardens. LOL!

I've chewed up enough real estate here and my lights just went off so I need to drag my butt away from the iPad and towards the sheets.

Again, they must feed you NC boys something extra special to make you so much fun to hang around. I see your footprints MagicJim. :hug: I'll swing by tomorrow and see what excitement you've managed to kick up.
That's fine, it won't be the worst thing I've ever been called, lmao. Feisty? I'm an Alpha, what can I say? That doesn't look like a bad method, honestly. I'm going to try RDWC before anything else though lol. Weird hours? You don't even know. I'm a commercial fisherman, so I'm gone for weeks on end sometimes. The Atlantic is my 2nd home lol.

From everything I've read, Mephisto really is the "cream of the crop" w/ auto's. I guess we'll find out w/ these Alien x Triangles. With that being said, I would never spend a dime on any auto beans lol. The ceiling is 12ft, so it's still got a ways to grow. I don't think I will let it get THAT tall though, lol fuck that.

Oh no, you use Apple products. I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune lmao :high-five:

Hey ho, what's up stupidnoob? I like the variety, I am a variety whore myself. My veg is now as big as my flower room lol. That's because I have to have multiples of everything until I decide whether they suck or not. Just can't let a good strain go.

Whats crackin, Shig? It's always good to have different flavors, can't be stuck smoking the same strain lol. I have to get the entire room setup. It's 10x10x12 & 1/2 of it is far from organized right now w/ the flowering area. I gotta get all this shit done ASAP. I cloned them just in case....Fuck re-vegging lol.

Hey, Noob! Things are looking good in your garden! I believe I'll hang out with you and see how your grow turns out.

:popcorn:

I've been having pretty good luck with my dome, with about a 95% propagation rate. But it's pretty labor intensive keeping everything between the white lines with a dome, so I'm always up for learning about other ways. What's the brand of your cloner? I searched amazon with "Aero Cloner" and didn't see anything that looked exactly like what you have.

New strains are so much fun, aren't they? :thumb:

Thanks, man. They're looking alright, at best. They'll get better. I always hated domes, too much to chance when I'm not home. My step-father is the one who takes care of my shit when I'm on the water. So, I figured this Clone King would work well. It leaves my step dad no room for error, all he has to do is change the water.

1666659165736.png

Commercial fisherman, ok, that explains a lot. Lol! I hear good things about the Clone King. It should serve you well.

Commercial fisherman, ok, that explains a lot. Lol! I hear good things about the Clone King. It should serve you well.
I love my job :circle-of-love:

Got my seeds. I popped:
2 SFV OG
2 BB x Ghost
2 Candy fem (freebies)
4 Afghani reg's (doing a little grow off w/ my buddy from FL)

Sooooo........I got pretty baked & decided to take a few test buds off of an Alien OG. 19g WET. These things are seriously rock fucking hard. Yes, I know they've still got about 2 weeks or so until they're ready to come down. I just couldn't help myself.

123107.jpg

:laughtwo: A man after my own heart. She said as she reaches for the bud she "accidentally " snipped off during yesterday's harvest.

:laughtwo: A man after my own heart. She said as she reaches for the bud she "accidentally " snipped off during yesterday's harvest.

If you're rich, we can get married right now :laugh:

Here's some bud shots & whatnot......bored, as fuck.
Sour D
Sour_Auto-5_13.jpg

Alien #1
Alien_Indica-5_13.jpg

Alien #2
Sativa_Alien-5_13.jpg

Aeroponics works lol
Moar_Rootz-5_13.jpg

Nice texture detail in that light. I love healthy leaves. I know we grow for the resin, but the leaves appeal to the linear artist that I am.

Nice texture detail in that light. I love healthy leaves. I know we grow for the resin, but the leaves appeal to the linear artist that I am.

I do too. There's something about a green healthy leaf that just says "I'm happy" lol. I wish I had all the shit to make oil with, both aliens would be really good to run, they're both really greasy.

Hey SN. I've been busy with work this past week and didn't get much time to stop by. I. Working 4 10s so I can catch up on Fridays! Yay! Those buds look great! We did some cleaning up for the girls and they went into darkness last night. Harvest sat. I too, accidentally snipped a few buds off the plant. We will just have to save that for nismo tonight. Have a great day and thanks for the update!

Hey SN. I've been busy with work this past week and didn't get much time to stop by. I. Working 4 10s so I can catch up on Fridays! Yay! Those buds look great! We did some cleaning up for the girls and they went into darkness last night. Harvest sat. I too, accidentally snipped a few buds off the plant. We will just have to save that for nismo tonight. Have a great day and thanks for the update!

No problem, man. I usually try to take some time w/ them while I'm home, hence why I generally post pictures a lot. Like these here clones that I hope survive & I just took this because I thought it was pretty lol. Never thought about using this light for clones, although I probably should have lol. The pot is a just for now solution :laughtwo::laughtwo:
Clones_5-13.jpg

Blue_Cheese-5-13.jpg

BCVK5-5_13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom