Bud vs Cart

Being thankful for everything always helps me.:Namaste:
It can always be much worse, and has been at times. ;)
Sure there's a lot I can't do now, after the accident.
But there is plenty I can.:thumb:
Give yourself time to recover.
Too true 👌A brilliant reminder💛 thank you💫 I am 💯 with you on this (oh but how regularly I forget😖) and inspired. Using adversity to give others who can relate hope is where it's at for me...not that I'm quite where it's at yet!😁😬 With your challenges that can't be easy, but know, that every day you engage honestly and survive as intact as possible, you help others. I look forward to getting more into that.
Thanks friend.
Hit a Durban Poison joint early afternoon. I prefer hard-hitting Indica, but I'm quite blown away by the powerful, long-lasting effect of this pure Sativa, which filled my mind powerfully l, but without being hyper or twitchy, and in fact a powerful body relaxant, without being debilitating (this after only ½ gram). Then earlier this evening ½.g of Divine Storm (first time).. niiiiice!💥🙌
Woah😳 It's comin up 02h00. My sleep pattern has gone haywire and hours seem to travel at random speeds. Anyhooooooooo, I'm gonna toke ½.g Granddaddy Purple for a bedlocked meditative journey to dream reality. The quality of fresh flower round here these days is awesome.. no need to smoke more than a ½.
I appreciate this space to write & ramble.
Much 💚 all round and prayers for 🌍🕊

335ae821-2e2d-412a-bb10-c9ea04552fd8-1_all_38506.jpg

Back
Top Bottom