Bud trimmers

anyone else else have an opinion or want to weigh in on the matter? im probably gona get that one above.

I just got this one. I haven't used it yet but I can tell you it's very high quality, I'm impressed with how heavy it is, they didn't skimp on anything.

There's a rubber mat that you set it on to help hold it steady. It cranks very smoothly and easily.

Screenshot_20240829-060751.png

I just got this one. I haven't used it yet but I can tell you it's very high quality, I'm impressed with how heavy it is, they didn't skimp on anything.

There's a rubber mat that you set it on to help hold it steady. It cranks very smoothly and easily.

Screenshot_20240829-060751.png
That's the one I have.

i was peeping this hand crank one for 269$ Hygrohub Manual Leaf Trimmer, T-100 i dunno if it worth the extra buck.
From what I can see that one works the same way, the only differences being the grate style, and that it's a cylinder instead of a bowl.
I just took a second look, and it's open at the bottom too.
If that's worth the extra cost, I couldn't say.
Vivosun has a forum member discount code, and @LKABudMan does too.

I have the 19" vivosun trimmer. I've used it a couple of times, especially with large harvests, and it does a decent job. It does eat up foxtails and fluffy bud, though. For one plant I usually just hand trim.

I use these table top versions for wet trimming bigger colas and than hang, especially when I need to get plants down in a pinch and this year probably entire harvest will succumb to these noisy devices.....im a 1 man show maybe a few extra hands but mostly all me

Screenshot_20240902_213705_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom